Apache JMeter to simulate varying or heavy loads on singular or multiple servers, networks or objects to test a system’s strength.
The design and execution of functional and unit tests using Apache Jmeter are covered in this course. The course’s goal is to enable organisations to fully automate their various testing requirements, helping to reduce the risk of human mistake in testing while also saving time and money. After completing the training, participants will be able to:
- • Identify information demanded to gather for Performance or cargo Testing
- • Developing the test cases using Jmeter
- • Working with Jmeter Elements
- • Erecting a performance suite using Jmeter
- • Gain knowledge about working and generating reports
Click Here to Explore: Apache Storm
Locus Academy has more than a decade experience in delivering the training, Staffing on Apache Jmeter for corporates across the globe. The participants for the training, Staffing on Apache Jmeter extremely satisfied and are able to implement the learnings in their on going projects.