Why to Choose Locus IT Services
We understand business better
Anticipate & Connect
Take your business decision making to a new level with data driven analytics to underpin every move you make – whether you are an SME or large enterprise.
Experience in Gathering & Improving Data
Locus IT has been implementing elegant data warehousing and business analytics solutions for over 10 years, helping businesses to truly understand their daily, weekly, monthly performance across the metrics that matter.
Find Answer & Generate Growth
Sales, labour, budget, survey and Social Media data is combined, making reporting functions intuitive and easy to use, whilst the analysis of your business data is made easier than ever before.
Effective use of spreadsheets & Dashboards
The integration of multiple spreadsheets and data sources become a thing of the past, welcoming beautiful dashboards and world class visualizations that can be accessed from any location, on any device
We work with the best available tools
A dozen best business analytics software
Tableau is business intelligence software that helps people see and understand their data.
Splunk and Sandia National Labs Team Up For Advanced Threat Detection
Empowers collaborative framework for fast and accurate threat detection and response
Python is a programming language that lets you work quicklyand integrate systems more effectively.
The Apache Hive ™ data warehouse software facilitates reading, writing, and managing large datasets residing in distributed storage using SQL.
Service box back content.
The R Project for Statistical Computing
The R Project for Statistical Computing
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and MacOS.
Turn data into insights
Enhanced by intelligence, Excel learns your patterns, organizing your data to save you time. Create spreadsheets with ease from templates or on your own, and perform calculations with modern formulas.
Run workloads 100x faster.
Apache Spark achieves high performance for both batch and streaming data, using a state-of-the-art DAG scheduler, a query optimizer, and a physical execution engine.
Innovate With Analytics
In a word that’s more connected than ever, SAS is making the interest of things even smarter.
Analytics for Your Application
Embedded BI that goes beyond dashboards and reports.
Service box back content.
Crafting Visually Stunning & Business Sense Dashboards
Analytics service to various business demands
Be it small business or medium or large organizations
Retail Sales Analytics
Locus IT’s sales analytics solutions offer deep insight into what products customers want and how to reach those customers with targeted promotions. An unprecedented amount of data is available today, and you need solutions that analyze multiple data sources to provide insight to compete effectively. Locus IT’s expert solutions provide fast, business relevant information when you need it using internal customer sales, product data and readily available external data.
Gain Market Insight
Use all market, product and customer data available, both internal and external, to gain social insight into markets
Enhance customer experiences and increase sales revenue with new product designs and targeted promotions.
Improve procurement process and buyer’s efficiency through better understanding of customer preferences and buying habits.
Locus IT Sales Analytics solutions give you a competitive advantage by providing insight into customer buying habits through analysis of multiple data sources. Examining what social chatter tells you, along with sales data analysis, leads to accurate sales forecasts and increased revenues.
Detect and prevent fraud and financial crime before it happens, while investigating and mitigating the financial impact in the event it does occur.
Locus IT’s expert consulting team is well-versed with IBM tools. IBM Fraud and Financial Crimes Management is designed to bridge the technology and intelligence gap to help organizations spot financial crime patterns early, and enable them to implement countermeasures more quickly to protect the institution and clients against financial fraud.
IBM Multi-Channel Fraud Analytics for Banking
A complete fraud solution from detection, through investigation, triage, case management, and reporting. Using advanced fraud analytics improves the effectiveness and efficiency of analysts and investigators and closes the gaps in fraud visibility across all channels and payment types.
IBM AML Monitoring and Analytics for Banking
Augment and enhance exisiting Anti-Money Laundering (AML) programs with rich analytic functions including entity resolution, event triage and alert enrichment. Both reduce false positives and accelerate fraud investigation.
At Locus IT, we offer a collection of services that dig deeper into your network to identify unnoticed activity that may be silently attacking your infrastructure. Our experts work collaboratively to understand your needs and recommend a fine-tuned engagement to address existing concerns and provide an objective assessment of your security preparedness.
Threat Intelligence Service
Taking a deep dive into your security landscape and position, we analyze your level of preparedness and provide recommendations to resolve vulnerabilities and protect your network from suspicious threats
Cyber Hunting Service
We apply our best and brightest talent and methodologies to collect and analyze your network data, pinpointing suspicious activity indicative of a threat before it can impact your business.
Security Operations Center Service
Our tier 2 and 3 security analysts augment your security operations staff to assist in denying, disrupting and containing cyber-attacks from impacting your network operations.
Discovery Workflow Engineering
We leverage both technical analysis and development to answer your most important questions regarding the hardware, software, and data flow components of a “system”, learning the details of how they interact with one another until we know it inside and out.
We leverage a well-known and respected network analysis capability within the Intelligence Community that allows us to know a network inside and out and enables continued success for mission customers across a wide technical landscape.
All organizations need to be informed of the security status of their devices. Our digital signal processing uses pattern matching and machine learning to help organizations quickly examine, classify and triage attempted break-ins to mobile devices.
We work to prevent and mitigate malicious activity on your network. Our specialized solution includes our own proprietary network security device, which allows seamless network integration while also keeping the bad guys out and your business safe.
Combining in-depth technical knowledge and expertise of Hadoop, MapReduce, Giraph, Spark, and other cloud technologies, our experts create analytics that combine data in new ways. We help you convert cloud-based data into actionable information to support your corporate and technical missions.
Supply Chain Analytics
A complex world, with follow-the-sun supply chains, hyper-connected partners and expectation of an exceptionally responsive service has pushed organizations to redefine how they run and measure their Supply Chains. With top line growth plateauing, there is more scope for organizations to increase profitability by optimizing their Supply Chains and Analytics is fast emerging as a key enabler to do so. The use of business analytics in Supply Chain processes has become more prevalent over the years. Organizations want to get insights into their Supply Chains and make data-driven decisions, instead of working on best-guess operations.
How Locus IT Helps
Locus IT’s Supply Chain Analytics offering helps organizations optimize their Supply Chains to:
- Monitor and predict vendor risk and performance: With an increased reliance on vendors for success, manufacturers are using internal and external data to continuously measure vendor performance
- Optimize logistics and route operations: Consumer electronics manufacturers want to minimize inventory levels and push availability across a large swathe of markets
- Sense demand patterns: Retailers are using analytical models to ensure that problems like stock-outs and overstocking are avoided
- Match supply chain capabilities: Pharmaceutical & Medical Device manufacturers are using segmentation to match capabilities with the requirements of different products, markets and customers.
Our Supply Chain Analytics offerings have enabled global organizations to utilize business analytics to glean information from ever-growing collections of data.
From a Supply Chain perspective, here is how we help:
- Vendor Performance & Risk Assessment: As Supply Chains become more complex, the dependency on external suppliers/vendors becomes extremely critical. Moreover, there are several other external factors and sources of information that can affect the future performance of vendors. We offer a risk model based on external data and ongoing performance to efficiently evaluate and monitor vendor performance to mitigate future risk
- Demand Forecasting: With customers expecting immediate responses irrespective of location or time, you need to meet these needs rapidly, and cost effectively. We use predictive algorithms to better forecast demand based on various internal/external factors and ensure that your Supply Chain is well oiled to cater to these dynamic needs
- Spend Analytics: We leverage machine data analytics to help identify anomalies in direct/indirect spend. This solution uses analytical models on spend data to find anomalies that indicate potential savings, such as contract non-compliance, rate mismatches, duplicate invoices, and incorrect demand specifications
- Inventory Optimization: Our solution aids the monitoring of key indicators like stock churn, inventory costs and obsolescence across the supply chain, which is critical to optimize inventory levels while meeting customer demands and service levels
- Logistics & Routing Analytics: We help you optimize routing of both the components and finished goods across various nodal points in a global supply chain, which has a dependency on vendors and partners across the globe. Our customers in the transportation industry are specifically using analytical models to optimize vehicle/airline allocations across various sectors and routes
Cohort analysis is a broad topic, and it has many variations. Let’s first give some basic definitions:
- Cohort – this is a group of people or events who share a common characteristic over time
- Cohort analysis – this is the study of activity / behavior of a particular cohort or a group of them over time (or other iteration).
In metacode, a cohort analysis is similar to this: ‘take a dataset which has uniquely identified entity (customer in this case), define unique cohorts by which the items can be grouped (in this case we will use the year and month of first purchase), and follow the behavior of the cohorts over time (in this case the sum of the OrderValue for each cohort per timeslice)’.
It may seem a bit complex at first sight: However it is straightforward in practice. In this case we are asking the questions: It may seem a bit complex at first sight: However it is straightforward in practice. In this case we are asking the questions:
- ‘How do our users behave as they get further away from their first purchase date?’
- ‘Do they keep buying equally a lot as they did in the first month of their activity, or do they phase out as time passes?’
- ‘Is there a pattern when we compare the first purchase months of different cohorts?’
Financial Services Analytics
Locus IT has a team of expert consulting with average of 6 years of experience providing analytics consulting services across diverse financial services and products to achieve increased revenue, cost optimization, customer satisfaction, proactive risk management, and maximized return on marketing spends. We provide impactful outcomes to our clients across their portfolio segments in the areas of Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, and Capital Markets. We have helped “Industrialize Analytics” across this industry by providing scale, flexibility, and domain knowledge, thus empowering analytical decision making in all levels of our client organizations.
We work with multiple clients in these areas worldwide through a mix of onshore and offshore delivery models. Our strong industry and functional domain expertise, coupled with the use of analytical tools, helps our clients to achieve the key business outcomes of increased revenue, cost optimization, customer satisfaction, proactive risk management, and maximized return on marketing spends.
Locus IT‘s analytics consulting services and solutions revolve around the key business challenges faced by CXOs.
- Credit risk analytics and management
- Operational risk analytics and management
- Regulatory compliance
- Capital planning and forecastin
- Market risk analytics and measurement
- Derivative valuation
- Counterparty credit risk
- Asset liability management
- Risk and compliance
- Model validation
Multi-Channel Customer Management
- Marketing analytics including cross-sell, campaign management, and loyalty analytics
- Contact center analytics and optimization
In addition to the specific functions mentioned above, we provide services in the areas of research, business intelligence and reporting, Master Data Management (MDM), predictive analytics based on methodologies, and innovative tools.
To establish the foundation of customer knowledge
Figuring out how customers think starts with knowing – with great confidence and accuracy – what they’ve done, and that’s the typical starting point for behavioral analytics. Clarity in customer profiling is a requirement for the basic transactional insight about who bought what, when and through which channels. It’s also essential to gaining an accurate understanding of which products and customer types are most profitable. And knowing why customers act as they do, which requires the correlating of multiple factors, and is of course the next step along the value curve.
Better understand customer interactions and dynamics
But behavioral analytics can be more than just tracking people. It’s also about understanding the interactions and dynamics between processes, machines and equipment, even macroeconomic trends, which may yield new learning into operational risks and opportunities. When combined with rich insights about consumer behavior, companies gain a more nuanced, detailed and accurate picture of where markets are headed. And that gives them a huge advantage in directing to proactive investments to seize the best opportunities.
The largest of those opportunities maybe market-facing or customer-centric, but supply chain improvements or other operational enhancements first discovered by behavioral analytics may also lead to worthwhile performance gains.
Behavioral Analytics in Action
- Financial services organizations leverage behavioral analytics to identify suspicious and anomalous behavioral patterns as a means to strengthen anti-fraud capabilities; they also link demographic data and traffic patterns to customer profiles to figure out where to locate branches and ATMs
- Retailers closely track customer pathing across channels – when, where, how frequently and for which transaction types do customers use various channels (including bricks-and-mortars stores); how they respond to email campaigns, mobile couponing or even television ads
- Communications providers enrich customer information with external sources and network usage patterns to gain better views of subscriber behavior.
- eCommerce players specifically test scenarios and track every click to understand why customers abandon shopping carts or otherwise leave “the funnel” before completing check out.