Business Intelligence and Smart Services
We help you to get the best from the available data
Management / Executive Dashboards
Executive dashboards give your organization’s leaders a real-time overview of your business in the form of graphs, charts, summaries and other information reports. They allow your company’s executives to make smarter, faster and better decisions.
Ultimate in optimization
BI software needed at your disposal if you want to truly optimize company operations. This can give your invaluable insights on every aspect of your company. Whether you’re trying to improve staffing, marketing, product development, or sales procedures.
With so many data formats and so many applications to pull from, BI platform is able to integrate as many different types of data as possible under a single roof, seamlessly combining disparate forms of information into an actionable report.
Effective use of spreadsheets & Dashboards
The integration of multiple spreadsheets and data sources become a thing of the past, welcoming beautiful dashboards and world class visualizations that can be accessed from any location, on any device
Use data efficiently and effectively
Quick ROI | Full Integration | Deployment Options
Go from data to insights in minutes.
Any data, any way, anywhere. And all in one view.
- customer experience
- operational excellence
- financial transformation
One analytics solution for your entire organization. Confidently monitor, explore and share insights from your data.
Solve your specific business intelligence needs
Streamline Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
Put the power of insight into the hands of your team with guided analytics apps
Blend, wrangle, and cleanse your data in a new data prep experience for RapidMiner 9 that’s fast and fun to use.
In a word that’s more connected than ever, SAS is making the interest of things even smarter.
CRAFTING VISUALLY STUNNING & BUSINESS SENSE DASHBOARDS
Proven Products & Expert Deployments
Experienced consultants with domain experience
The business environment today is more dynamic than ever, with mergers and acquisitions, consolidation and regulatory changes. To succeed, an enterprise like yours needs to develop an ability to sense these changes, and thus respond to them quickly and smartly. Locus IT’s Business Intelligence & Performance Management (BIPM) solutions help your enterprise get agile, adaptable and efficient.
- Growing volumes of organizational data and the ability to leverage it effectively in less time and with more certainty.
- Absence of consistent master data, enterprise information and systems to manage the same.
These in turn lead to the following:
- Ineffective business process/performance/predictability management
- Inefficient utilization of technology models/architectures and coupling
- Lack of optimization in resource utilization
- Uncertainty and hence, degradation in the quality of service
- Non-compliance issues
What Locus IT Provides
- Strategic Offerings: BluePrint, Scorecard, HealthCheck, Planning and Budgeting, Due Diligence, Financial Consolidation, Maturity Assessment Business Process Analysis, Business Case Modeling and Capacity Planning
- Tactical Offerings: Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecting, Data Mart Consolidation, Data Quality Management, Dashboard Management, Metadata Management, Performance Engineering, Data/Text Mining Document Management, Services Management and Knowledge Management
- Operational Offerings: Competency Center, Multi-site Rollout, Factory Services, Lifecycle Services, Testing Management, Sustenance Services, Testing Factory, Training Services, Migration/Upgrade and Change Management
Our value measurement framework is based on quantifying benefits under agility (responsiveness of enterprise), adaptability (change impact management) and efficiency (optimization of quality-cost-time) dimensions and measurements across business, technology and infrastructure perspectives.
BI Dashboard Services
A data visualization tool which depicts the latest status of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for a business organization is a business Intelligence dashboard. While customized dashboards would display particular objectives and display metrics targeted only for a single point of view, dashboards in general would lay out numbers, metrics and sometimes performance scorecards on a single screen.
The key advantages of BI Dashboard that Locus IT brings to you:
- Gaining an instant insight into performances at the individual, departmental and enterprise level.
- Business users would have access to key information which is instrumental in improving organizational process and performance.
- It produces actionable content contributing to prompt and reliable business decisions
Features of a BI Dashboard:
- Provides a customizable interface with the ability to pull real time data from multiple resources
- It can be created through other business applications such as Excel
- Understanding that the performance scorecard and business Intelligence dashboard are not synonymous
- BI dashboard capabilities allow any user to access, interact and personalize content in a way that supports the uniqueness of decisions.
An elaboration of the capabilities of the BI dashboard would be the following:
(It allows you to assemble and personalize dashboard views, leverage information from all time horizons, make dashboards portable to support decisions, analyze and share views, assemble and format, modify and arrange layout and add colors, interact and analyze share and collaborate.)
- Users can promptly move from insight to action.
- Dashboards are highly visual representations of enterprise performance that integrate a variety of data elements into a single graphical display. They are either Cross Functional or domain specific but both are designed to deliver maximum visual impact in a format optimized for quick absorption.
- The enterprise data can be leveraged to reach all individuals across the enterprise with powerful visual displays.
One size fits all’ – We have always disagreed to this one. While many vendors subscribe to this philosophy, Locus IT has always believed that every industry requires a different software solution approach which is tailored around the unique challenges based on the industry.
That is why we have dedicated teams which take care of various industry activities. We have satisfied clients present across many sectors across the globe. We have also developed products that cater to the demands of specific industries. We specialize in building solutions for the following industries:
- Healthcare Product Engineering
Help make your products become a great success in the market with a faster go-to-market strategy.
- Healthcare Enterprise Services
Our clients have been effectively using our technology expertise to facilitate an interconnected and streamlined environment.
- Healthcare Professional Services
Providing Healthcare IT professionals to all medium and large enterprises globally to meet their business objectives.
- Application Development
- Re-Engineering and Maintenance
- Solution integration
- Global Deployment and Technical Consulting
These services are provided with expertise in areas such as:
- Front end Technology
- Internet Technology – SaaS, SOA
- CRM, ERP, Enterprise Knowledge Management
- Middleware Technology and EAI
- Mobile Technology
Our BFSI experience spans solutions such as:
- Risk management
- Fraud Analytics and Compliance Solutions
- Data Management and Content Management
- Core Systems Business Process Management Enterprise Solutions
Mobile Business Intelligence
Locus IT offers a complete business analytics platform, including interactive analysis, rich visualizations, executive dashboards, and enterprise reporting. With Locus IT, you receive a consistent business intelligence and analytics experience across your desktop, laptop and iPad.
Instant Mobile Business Intelligence and Visualizations
Locus IT’s solution interactive visualizations empower business users to instantly explore information, uncover problem areas, spot outliers and find answers – all from the iPad.
- Immersive mobile business intelligence, fully touch-enabled.
- Interactive boardroom-style dashboards, reports and visualizations.
- Exploration of any data with a broad set of interactive charts types, including Bubble Charts, Scatter Plots, Heat Grids, Geo-Maps, and more.
Full Functionality in a Mobile-Optimized Interface
Locus IT’s solution for iPad goes beyond basic report viewing, empowering decision-makers to create and customize their analytics. With a touch-enabled interface, business users have the rich capabilities of the desktop – accessible from the iPad.
- Build and edit multi-dimensional analysis, visualizations, and reports from the iPad – without any help from IT.
- Native navigation and browsing – Pinch to zoom, tap to select, drag and drop, and swipe through open documents.
- Personalize the user experience – tagging favorites, customizing start-up location.
Easy Embedding into Mobile Applications
Locus IT’s open architecture and web APIs enable ISVs and SaaS providers to build a wide variety of mobile analytics applications tailored to specific use cases and industries. Customers in the insurance, retail and healthcare verticals have seamlessly integrated solution into their mobile applications.
BI Governance Services
Data governance as is implied by the term focuses on the management of the quality, consistency, usability, security and availability of the information.
A relevant and accurate BI Solutions system of any company needs to incorporate strong guiding principles, decision making concerns and oversight procedures.
Objectives and benefits of BI Governance from Locus IT
We understand and implement the following organizational objectives:
Program planning, prioritization and funding processes, Architecture and Data Stewardship to support architectural polices and standards and ensure quality, consistency and integration respectively. Business change management is also an area of focus for us.
This helps integrate BI into all IT programs. BI Request prioritizing through BI governance encompasses: Project ROI, Organizational budget, Available internal expertise, Available project resource, IT infrastructure capacity and the enterprise strategic value.
This program for BI Governance ensures consistent data definitions, support of architectural policies and standards and Support Metadata Programs, SOA, Master Data Management (MDM) and Enterprise Data Management. It brings cross functional attention to integration challenges and identifies stakeholders, establishes decision rights and clarifies accountability.
The primary focus areas are – Standard Business Naming Standards, Entity Definitions, Calculation and Summarization definitions, Business Rules specification, entity and attribute aliases, data quality analysis, source of data for data warehouse and date security specification and retention criteria.
Business Change Management
Proper Change Management and training policies are established through this. It facilitates the user adoption process and promotes the overall use of BI across the business user community. The effective execution of BI Change Management:Proper Change Management and training policies are established through this. It facilitates the user adoption process and promotes the overall use of BI across the business user community. The effective execution of BI Change Management:
- Fosters trust and reliability on the BI Solutions across the company
- Firmly entrenches BI across the enterprise
- Promotes the necessary business process changes to support the ongoing BI Initiatives
- Leverages business intelligence for all high value activities and
- Defines ongoing roles and responsibilities which are crucial to the success of BI.
Our effective BI governance offers the achievement of tangible business benefits and the meeting of the corporate objectives. Greater ROI is generated, Business and IT needs are tightly coupled and transparent and consistent processes established.
Travel and Tourism
- Complete CRM application for travel agents, tour operators, airlines etc.
- Complete accounting package for maintaining daily transactions.
- Integrating and interfacing of applications.
- Migrating from legacy applications to Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM.
- Locus IT has helped its clients define innovative product features and functionalities to meet the evolving market demands, ahead of their competition while reducing their market and technology risks.
Identification of Govt. Departments with maximum citizen interface:
Government departments, which have maximum interaction with the public, must be identified for the use of IT. Listed below are a few such departments that can be considered:
Electricity, Water, Telephone, Ration Card, Sanitation, Public Transport, Police
Land Records, Below Poverty Line (BPL) /EWS Families
- FIR Registration, Lost and Found
- Valuables, Persons, Dead Bodies
- Old Age, Widows, Exgratia Scheme
- Acquisition / Rehabilitation and Compensation
- Registration of Licenses and Certificates
- Ration Cards, Birth Certificates, Death Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste / Tribe Certificate, Arms Renewal, Registration of Documents, School Registration, University Registration, Motor Vehicle Registration, Driving License
E-Learning is any learning that utilizes electronics devices like computer/PDA/Mobile and/or utilizes a network (LAN, WAN or Internet) for delivery, interaction, or facilitation. It can be synchronous , asynchronous, instructor-led or computer-based or a combination.
Locus IT’s Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DW BI) Practice has a very strong and deep rooted foundation based on excellent work experience, enterprise performance management, considerable technological consulting, proven implementation frameworks, readymade solutions and accelerators, and effective knowledge management.
Locus IT is in practice with industries leading Business Intelligence solution vendors including IBM Cognos, Informatica, Microsoft, Oracle, QlikView, SAP Business Objects, fully exploits the product features and enables faster implementations thus delivering tangible business benefits to our customers across industry verticals.
Armed with the latest technologies, the DW BI Practice of Locus IT covers a range of domains including:
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and Logistics
- CPG and Retail
- New Media and Entertainment
A differentiated value proposition
- Enterprise performance management (EPM) – Dedicated EPM centre of excellence (CoE) enables Performance Management and Optimization based approach to BI
- Deep domain focus – All the BI engagements leverage the inherent domain focus derived from involvement in parent company Locus IT’s multiple businesses
- Industry Solutions – Pre-defined Analytics solutions for common pain points serve as a strong reference base for arriving at effective and cost-sensitive solutions
- Accelerators – Locus IT has readymade methodology and accelerators for the entire DWBI lifecycle from consulting to implementation which brings industry best practices, standardization and speed into engagements. The methodology and accelerators are quickly tailored to customer’s special requirements
Business Solutions and Accelerators
- Airline Analytics
Amadeus Data Integration and Reporting on Reservations, Booking, Revenue Recognition using DB2, Informatica and Cognos
- Loyalty Analytics
Custom and Customized implementation of Loyalty Analytics on top of OBIEE for 12 subject areas ranging from Promotions to Financials including Members, Transactions, Partners and Transactions
- Retail Category Analytics
Specialized Category Analytics Solution with a Balanced Score Card defined for merchandiser with high end features like Scorecard, Dashboards and “What If” analysis around assortment, revenue and promotion
- Personalize content delivery (PCD) Analytics
Analytics Solution on top of Siebel solution for Pharma Sales Reps. It covers features like Disconnected Analytics around performance, detailed effectiveness (presentation and sales by geography, product, sales rep), medical practitioners’ feedback.
- Event Driven Data Warehouse for Security, Risk and Compliance
Enterprise-wide Security Intelligence solutions to make strategic decisions using our partner product SenSage. It converges real-time alerting, incident investigation and compliance reporting processes. This solution includes security information and event management (SIEM), log management and SAP continuous controls monitoring, all supported by a single data management architecture, access model and console.
Support & Maintenance
We provide persistent 24×7 services for BI support and maintenance services. Locus IT services range from critical reporting cycle on call services to dedicated end to end onsite support.
The analysis, assessment and management of risks are crucial for an organization’s productivity. The key challenges faced by an organization are countering or combating the following:
Time consuming processes, use of multiple systems, major customization efforts related to large amount of code and high licensing costs due to the implementation of numerous systems and applications.
The Locus IT umbrella of Services
We offer a dedicated and relentless 24×7 approach which is flexible and offers a wide array of services including:
- Planning cycle roll out
- Financial Data Entry
- Trouble shooting
- Change Management
For IT we demonstrate how costs can be controlled whilst optimizing EPM solutions and managing predefined service level agreements. For Finance, the arduous task of recruiting, training and managing the skill sets for effective application management is significantly reduced.
The flexibility of our support model provides support & maintenance services ranging from critical reporting cycle on call services to dedicated end to end onsite support.
The unsurpassed e-Zest Value
Our highly competent professional and maintenance support for our customers is:
- Cost effective
We ensure the cost effectiveness of the software support and maintenance
- Instills confidence
This is built up as an outcome of the smooth and effective functioning of the software and our quick response to all your needs.
- Planned Software Evolution
This ensures aggressive business growth. A well planned System Monitoring and user support guarantee its efficacy. We recommend strategies for software evolution based on an in depth study of customer priorities and estimated returns from the modifications.
- Our Software Support
Includes warranty, development resource availability and user support
- Software Maintenance
Minimization of software down time and maintaining maximum availability of support staff, coupled with a quick procedure of log in to resolve maintenance related issues which ensure our efficacy.
- Our business value
Covers streamlining of IT processes, improving business margins, superior real time governance and risk management due to greater visibility and reduction in annual licensing costs with a consolidation of servers.