Terraform Training in Bangalore offered by Locus IT with 100% Hands on Practical Classes with Best Industrial Experts and Working with Real Time Projects.
1- Introduction to Terraform
- What is Terraform?
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) concept
- Terraform’s features and benefits
- Install Terraform on your local machine and then verify the installation.
- Create a simple Terraform configuration file and then initialize a new Terraform project.
2- Getting Started with Terraform
- Installing Terraform furthermore Initializing a Terraform project
- Terraform configuration files (.tf files)
- Basic Terraform commands
- Define a provider configuration for a AWS and then Create S3 Bucket using Terraform.
3- Building Infrastructure with Terraform
- Provider and resource configuration and then Defining infrastructure resources
- Resource dependencies and ordering
- Terraform variables and data types
- Define dependencies between resources using Terraform.
- Use Terraform variables to parameterize your configuration.
4- Terraform State Management
- Understanding Terraform state
- Local and remote state backends
- Locking and then concurrency considerations therefore, managing Terraform state files
- Configure a remote state back-end (S3) and store your state remotely.
- Lock and unlock Terraform state to prevent concurrent modifications.
5- Working with Modules
- Introduction to Terraform modules
- Creating and using modules
- Module variables and outputs and then Re-usability and module best practices
- Create a reusable module for a specific infrastructure component (AWS VPC)
- Use the created module in a different Terraform project to provision infrastructure.
6- Terraform Configuration Syntax
- HCL (HashiCorp Configuration Language) syntax
- Terraform blocks, arguments, and expressions moreover Conditional expressions and loops
- Terraform functions and built-in variables
- Write conditional expressions in your Terraform configuration file.
- Utilize Terraform functions to perform transformations or calculations.
7- Managing Terraform Workspace
- Workspace concept and usage and then creating and switching between workspace
- Sharing state between workspace
- Workspace considerations and limitations
- Create multiple workspace and switch between them for different environments (e.g., development, production).
- Share state between workspace by using data sources.
8- Terraform Plan and Apply
- Understanding the plan and apply workflow
- Generating and reviewing a Terraform execution plan
- Applying changes to infrastructure therefore, Destroying resources and clean up
- Generate a Terraform execution plan and review the proposed changes.
- Apply the changes to provision nor modify infrastructure resources.
9- Terraform Provisioners and Modules
- Provisioning resources with Terraform therefore, Provisioner types and configuration
- Remote and local execution
- Using provisioners within modules
- Use provisioners to run scripts or configuration management tools on provisioned resources.
- Implement a module that incorporates provisioner to automate resource configuration.
10- Terraform Cloud and Enterprise
- Introduction to Terraform Cloud
- Terraform Cloud features and benefits, therefore Setting up a workspace in Terraform Cloud
- Collaboration and team workflows
- Set up a workspace in Terraform Cloud and link it to a version control repository.
- Configure remote execution of Terraform runs and trigger them from Terraform Cloud.
11- Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Understanding Terraform error messages
- Debugging Terraform configurations and then Troubleshooting common issues
- Working with Terraform logs and diagnostics
Click Here To Explore Native React Training :
Please Visit Terraform cloud Official Site:
Locus Academy has more than a decade experience in delivering the training/staffing on Terraform for corporates across the globe. The participants for the training/staffing on Terraform are extremely satisfied and are able to implement the learnings in their on going projects.