Locus IT is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Staffing and consultancy providers and focuses on the supply of Microsoft Dynamics professionals such as NAV Technical Consultant and NAV Functional Consultant to clients around the world. As a specialist in niche areas, we are able to deliver high performing professionals in Candidate Constrained markets with both speed and quality.
NAV Technical Consultant Profile & Work Experience
Role: MSD NAV Technical Consultant
Exp.: 5 + Yrs in NAV
Current Location: Bangalore
- 5+ years of Experience in developing, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide applications using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Working knowledge of SQL, .NET
- Three years of experience in designing technical solution coding testing implementation and maintenance of Dynamics NAV ERP
- Knowledge of SDLC and MS methodology and posses the ability to articulate and understand the pain points of the customer.
- Programming skills in CAL Programming Language and the CSIDE Environment.
- Ability to independently manage customization’s of NAV as well as LS Retail.
- Exposure on NAV 2013 R2, NAV 2015 or NAV 2016 or NAV 2017.
NAV Technical Consultant Specialization
- Integration with Third Party Vendors on POS as well as warehousing and the finance modules.
- Experience in NAV Set-up, configuration, migration, UAT and transition essential with extensive knowledge of RapidStart Services in NAV
- Experience in RTC Report Designing in Nav 2013 R2.
- Providing full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation, and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Thorough knowledge on C/SIDE and C/AL programming including development on the Role Tailored Client.
- Hands-on experience in modeling of Dynamics Navision to various departments.
- Having in-depth knowledge of receivables and payables in NAV, including the production of VAT statements and bank reconciliation
- Providing support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production as necessary.
- Knowledge of the business processes and strong analytical skills to turn requirements into the proposed configuration of NAV.
- Demonstrated expertise in the NAV application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment, and performance related activities, documentation, support, and training/mentoring.
- Researching and resolving differences between accounting and trade entry systems on a daily basis.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration, Form to Page Transformation, Report Transformation (RDLC Development) and Upgrade projects of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Locus IT is a global provider of Business Solutions and Custom Software Development services. Locus IT take the responsibility of the customer’s software requirements, confirming top quality results at all times.
Our value proposition is the strength that distinguishes us in terms of the industry-specific services, emerging technology expertise, strategic alliances with professional consultants and business experts, and long-term partnership commitments. For more information please contact us.