Locus IT provides Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant staffing services and helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. We bring together Thought Leadership, Technology Expertise and Execution Excellence to deliver value to customers.
NAV Functional Consultant Profile & Work Experience
Role: MSD NAV Functional Consultant
Exp.: 6 + Yrs in NAV
Current Location: Bangalore
- 6+ years of Experience in Solution Architect between vendor and internal developer’s i.e., from Budgeting, Evaluation, Enhancement, Implementation, UAT, Training and Post Implementation activities.
- Preparing Functional Requirement Documents and the GAP Fit Documents.
- Four years of Domain Expertise including good understanding and knowledge of business process flows prevailing in Discrete, and Process Manufacturing, Retail, Food Processing, Life Sciences.
- Experience in Dynamics NAV engagements including implementations, upgrades, training, functional design, support, documentation and professional client service.
- Preparing Statement of work, Effort estimation documents etc.,
- Experience in Project Management and delivery of MS Dynamics NAV, Enhancements and end-to-end process and implementing innovative solutions to ease the Business Operations.
- Help the technical team to understand business implications of the technology and vice versa.
NAV Functional Consultant Specialization
- Hands on experience in NAV 5.0, NAV2009SP1, R2, 2013 & 2016 Versions.
- Proven track record in Spear heading different projects and multitasking for fast and effective output.
- Handle Pre-sales Demos to the prospects
- Requirement gathering with regular interaction from Business Users and analysis for periodic product enhancement (PPE) development cycles.
- Hands on experience in manufacturing, distribution and/or rental management industry.
- Working with both the management and deployment teams as well as be responsible for providing technical training, mentoring, and guidance to colleagues on the team.
- Experience in performing gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support the cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to work with QA and assist with documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
- Importing all Masters and opening balances data through the MS-Excel Using data port.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Continually monitor scope, time frame, budget and risk.
- Recording and managing the project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Managing the project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Measurement of plan vs. actual with variance analysis.
With Locus IT, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs.
The primary goal is to earn the customer’s respect and understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution and ensuring their satisfaction by helping them with design choices that can be supported by the latest release of the product. For more information please contact us.