Locus IT’s Microsoft Dynamics Staffing Services and Resource acquisition services allow your organization to act with speed, flexibility, and expertise by accessing the right talent in the right way.
Locus IT is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Staffing and consultancy providers and focuses on the supply of Microsoft Dynamics professionals to clients around the world. As a specialist in niche areas, we are able to deliver high performing professionals in Candidate Constrained markets with both speed and quality.
Microsoft Dynamics Staffing Resources
The successful deployment of an ERP system as robust and complex as Microsoft Dynamics depends on in-house staff. As an end-to-end consulting provider supporting all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics initiatives, we offer deep expertise in Microsoft Dynamics Staffing Services and Resource Acquisition. We help organizations cultivate Microsoft Dynamics resources rapidly and ensure the correct fit for each client’s specific needs and objectives.
Our Consultants :
- Understand the customer’s needs and collaborate with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Provides technical input in creating the functional specifications when customization’s or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- Provide work estimates that permit both prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Follows the Microsoft implementation methodologies such as Sure Step and Life Cycle Services (LCS).
- Developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to the legacy systems; creating services to be called from Microsoft BizTalk Server for system integrations.
Having more than 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics our consultants evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality. We at Locus IT offer Microsoft Dynamics Staffing Services for Functional and technical aspects in Microsoft Dynamics ERP technologies, including:
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision Staffing (NAV)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Staffing (Axapta)
- MS Dynamics 365 Staffing
- MS Dynamics CRM Staffing
- Demonstrates the solution to the prospect with particular emphasis on the business and the competitive value of the solution.
- Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, such as MS Dynamics Sure Step and Life Cycle Services; understands and applies relevant problem-solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to the business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- We have the industry experience and understand the challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
- We Plan and oversee the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
Locus IT demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges.
In addition to Microsoft Dynamics business solutions, Locus IT offers training, implementation and support services that connect skilled experts with organizations in need of their help. Tell us your goals, and we’ll find the perfect match required for your talent requirements.