Locus IT’s specializes in CRM Technical Consultant staffing services and also the design, development and maintenance of high-end business enabling IT systems. We at Locus IT are constantly reinventing ourselves to meet the challenging needs of our clients who regard us as a long-term partner helping them to achieve their business objectives.
CRM Technical Consultant Profile & Work Experience
Role: MSD CRM Technical Consultant
Exp.: 4 + Yrs in CRM
Current Location: Bangalore
- 4+ years of Experience in full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design.
- Hands-on knowledge of ASP.NET programming using C# ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML.
- 2 yrs of experience in Dynamics CRM 365, 2015 etc.(Extensive Customization’s, Plug-ins Development, SDK, APIs, Integration).
- Architecting the CRM system, related customization’s and reports to model the business organizational process.
- Working with internal support members to resolve the technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal CRM system.
CRM Technical Consultant Specialization
- Certified professional and having experience in installation considering accessing via Microsoft Outlook and Mobile, customization’s in On-Premise, Online model considering best practices within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and customization of reports in On-Premise and Online model.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database, Windows Server Operating System, Active Directory and the Active Directory Federation Services.
- Source code version maintenance in version control software
- Unit testing of the application to ensure the quality release to QA
- Ability to read a software requirement and produce the technical specification.
- Knowledge on developing required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
- Experience in Integration with third party applications.
- Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system.
- Ability to define business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives.
- Building and configuring the CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows.
- Data migration and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or the Web Services.
- Knowledge of UI and business process changes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Ability to utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system.
Our fundamental goal at Locus IT is to utilize our proven business expertise, industry knowledge and niche technology capabilities for the mutual benefit of our customers and partners through understanding and collaboration. We endeavor to ensure the better, faster sustainable and profitable business value and the long-term growth.
Locus IT is committed to delivering innovation in new markets, increasing revenues in existing markets and keeping our customers ahead of their competitors. For more information please contact us.