With a single, global team of Microsoft consultants including CRM Functional Consultant and CRM Technical Consultant, Locus IT offers specialist industry solutions built on the Microsoft platform for retail, manufacturing, banking, healthcare, and mining for the customers in the mid-market through to enterprise.
CRM Functional Consultant Profile & Work Experience
Role: MSD CRM Functional Consultant
Exp.: 5 + Yrs in CRM
Current Location: Bangalore
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, Project Service and Field Service workloads.
- Experience in working with client project stakeholders to identify and model process requirements, data requirements, business rules, test requirements.
- Ability to utilize the Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Understanding the customers total solution and work with project managers to ensure all projects are scheduled and delivered.
- Ability to interpret and integrate multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues and actively establish relationships with all levels within the customer organization.
- Preparing project documentation (Statements of Work/Functional Requirements/Detailed Designs/User Guides/Work Orders and Project Variations).
CRM Functional Consultant Specialization
- Experience in performing requirements management, process modeling, user story creation and testing.
- Assisting with the preparation of the project status report, project timeline and the project budget.
- Working knowledge with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio with an ability to visually describe and annotate business processes and flows as defined by the management team.
- Experience in working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Assists with the QA of project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound.
CRM Functional Consultant Skills
- Experience in reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the clients processes to improve efficiency, and performing functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
- Understanding the customer’s system requirements and performing the business process and gap analysis.
- Responsible for onsite and remote key-user and the end-user training, supporting system cut-over and post go-live system operations.
- Create Solution design to address the client business, interface and performance requirements.
- Knowledge on MS Dynamics CRM business cases and ability to propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM, 3rd parties and customization.
- Experience in the successful delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects and fostering ongoing relationships within the customer base.
- Ability to provide business consulting services, pre-sales and implementation support for roll-out and multi-site implementations.
Locus IT’s methodology brings together industry expertise, platform technology excellence, design thinking led innovation and the strategic engagement models to give sustained long term value to customers. We bring aggrandized value to our business offerings and help our customers succeed with superior customer experience edge.
Locus IT enables successful platform based digital transformation initiatives for enterprises, to make businesses that are connected, open, Intelligent and scalable. For more information please contact us.