AX Lead Developer or Consultant Profile & Work Experience
Role MSD AX Technical Architect
Exp.: 10 + Yrs of in AX
Current Location: Bangalore
1. 10 years of Exp in Support & Full Life Cycle Implementation of Dynamics Axapta
2. Three years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2/R3 and Exp in Dynamics 365
3. Good in Installation of High-Level Technical Design, AX code Development, Code Review & Planning Deployment Strategy with respect to AX 2012 R2/R3
4. Experience on other Microsoft Web Technologies
5. Good in Development using X++, Morphx.
6. Working knowledge of C#, .NET
7. Excellent in interacting with the Clients
a. Customizing for ms and reports
b. Performing Dynamics AX upgradation
c. Working knowledge in Workflow & Enterprise Portal
d. Developing complicated SSRS reports.
e. AIF development
f. Preparing the Technical Design Documents
g. Dynamics AX Architecture
h. Dynamics AX development best practices
Can demonstrate the following skills
1. Ability to Support Customer engagement sales cycles, by understanding customer’s business requirements and promoting the value proposition of Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions to meet the requirements and deliver results to the customer.
2. Work closely with the Functional Consultants in the design of Dynamics AX technical solutions.
3. Focus on technical design, development, and deployment of MS Dynamics AX.
4. Conduct testing and apply quality control procedures.
5. Install and manage development, test, and production environments.
6. Follow development best practices.
We at Locus IT provide services for all Microsoft Dynamics products implementation, support, staffing, etc. At Locus IT, we understand that businesses are constantly under pressure to become even more agile to better serve their customers.
We have a thorough knowledge of some of the most well-known businesses and the particular challenges that exist in those businesses and can help you design a solution using proven tools that meet your specific needs, streamlining operations, and increasing profitability.