Locus IT provides Dynamics AX Functional Consultant staffing services. We pride ourselves in providing service to our customers on their terms by connecting all of the information used in a company, both internal and external.
Along with solutions that cover integrated business planning, revenue management, and supply chain management, we feature a flat organizational structure and a “people first” culture which permeates everything we do.
AX Functional Consultant Profile & Work Experience
Role: MSD AX Functional Consultant
Exp.: 5 + Yrs in AX
Current Location: Bangalore
- 5+ years of Experience in successfully drafting and executing the operations & master data migration plan for moving the data from existing ERP to the new ERP.
- Ability to utilize applicable DXC Eclipse Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- Three years of Experience in business requirements gathering, designing and implementing solutions for global application landscape.
- Gathering & documenting business requirements from various stakeholders and super users.
- Ensuring a proper documentation which follows the agreed methodology.
- Developing functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios.
- Performed detailed Requirement Analysis and documented as per the details collected from the client by discussing his business processes with the respective process owners from client side.
- Created solution design documents for gaps identified, as well as for the standard functions to meet user needs.
AX Functional Consultant Specialization
- Expertise in Building Prototypes and Mock-Ups for exemplifying the Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Being a functional consultant, conduct detail requirement study of each & every department & prepares BPD (business process document).
- After BPD, Create the FRD (Functional requirement Document) based on the document / report / daily activities collected from the user.
- Conduct CRP (Conference Room Pilot) on actual data uploading in the test server. Conduct user training.
- Experience in functioning as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity.
- Ability to Interface with business stakeholders, including middle management and directors.
- Worked with development team to ensure, end solution meets the requirements given in the solution design document.
- Ability to estimate and plan activities.
- Gap fit analysis report creation & submission to the client & technical team so that they can start for customization.
- Implementing the Fixed Asset module for the company.
- Convince the clients for the Gaps which is identified during CRP & FRD. Suggest some Re-engineering/ Work around in the process so that customization can be avoided.
- Ensuring smooth month end closing throughout by proactively providing month end MIS & reports.
- Resolving B2P related issues & queries with business partner & vendors.
- Preparing P&L and Balance Sheet Schedules.
We at Locus IT work with our clients to acquire the key organizational talent thus giving them the competitive edge. Our platform puts the right information, in front of the right people, at the right time, so that everyone in the company can make smarter decisions. Our global team of consultants and business experts extend and enable our customers the resources and capabilities that is required. For more information please contact us.