Windows Distributed File System (DFS) Training in Bangalore offered by Locus IT with 100% Hands on Practical Classes with Best Industrial Experts and Working on Real Time Projects.
1-Labs Creation including Hyper-V
2-Overview of Windows Server administration principles and tools
3-Introducing Windows Server 2019 and 2022
4-Volumes and file systems in Windows Server
- Overview of file systems in Windows Server
- Why use ReFS in Windows Server and then Overview of disk volumes?
- Demonstration: Manage volumes in Windows Server therefore, Overview of File Server Resource Manager
- Manage permissions on volumes
5-Implementing sharing in Windows Server
- What is SMB and then Configure SMB shares?
- Demonstration: Configure SMB shares by using Server Manager
- Overview of NFS
6-Implementing Storage Spaces in Windows Server
- What are Storage Spaces and then Storage Spaces usage scenarios?
- Demonstration: Configure Storage Spaces
- Storage Spaces Direct overview
- Demonstration: Configure Storage Spaces Direct
7-Implementing Data Deduplication
- Data Deduplication components and then Data Deduplication process
- Deploying Data Deduplication
- Usage scenarios for Data Deduplication
- Demonstration: Implementing Data Deduplication
- FSRM overview
- Backup and restore considerations therefore with Data Deduplication
- What is iSCSI?
- iSCSI components
- Demonstration: Configuring and connecting to an iSCSI target
9-Deploying Distributed File System
- DFS overview
- Deploy DFS
- Implement DFS replication therefore, DFS namespaces and replication
- Manage DFS databases
10-Planning for failover clustering implementation
- What is failover clustering?
- Failover clustering components
- Cluster quorum in Windows Server and then Considerations for planning failover clustering
11-Creating and configuring failover cluster
- The Validation a Configuration Wizard and then Create a failover cluster
- Demonstration: Create a failover cluster
- Configure storage moreover configure networking
- Configure roles
- Manage fail over clusters
- Configure cluster properties moreover Configure fail over and fail back
12-Overview of stretch clusters
- What is a stretch cluster?
- Overview of Storage Replica
- Prerequisites for implementing a stretch cluster
- Synchronous and then asynchronous replication
13-High availability and disaster recovery solutions with Hyper-V VMs
- High availability options for Hyper-V VMs
- Overview of live migration
- Live migration requirements
- Provide high availability with storage migration
Please Visit Windows Server Official Site: || Locus Academy has more than a decade experience in delivering the training/staffing on Windows DFS for corporates across the globe. The participants for the training/staffing on Windows DFS are extremely satisfied and are able to implement the learnings in their on going projects.