Service Update 9.0.8 for MS Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.8 or Service Update 0.8 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.
Service Update 0.8 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0 Resolves the following issues:
1. Repaired Functionality
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Categorized searches could not be performed.
- The scrollbar did not display in the Report Filtering Criteria of the Report Wizard.
- With the Hebrew language selected, text in the top ribbon of a report displayed left-to-right instead of right-to-left.
- An error occurred when selecting the file name of the Sales Attachment row of the Sales Attachments subgrid.
- Campaign navigation was unavailable from related records.
- Emails did not contain a language (“lang”) definition in the “body” tag of their HTML, creating issues for screen readers.*
- Out-of-box dashboards contained large gaps where panels should have been displayed.
- Exported solutions contained quotation marks in their filename.*
- The “Close” button on the ribbon of pop-up windows did not function when selected.*
- The “Download Log File” link did not function when an exception occurred in a plugin.
- The Custom Global Help link did not function.*
2. Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when exporting a report (“The report execution expired or cannot be found… Unable to add an entry to…”).
- An error occurred when opening audit logs for emails’ create and delete events.