This article explains about Power BI Desktop Update for 2.68.5432.361 Version. Power BI (Business Intelligence) is a collection of business analytics tools to analyze data and share insights. Monitor your business and get answers quickly with rich dashboards available on every device.
With Power BI you can easily deploy and manage a collection of purpose built dashboards and reports to a large number of business users and allow them to make data driven decisions. You can distribute them to the whole organization or to specific people or groups.
If you’re running Windows 10, you can also get Power BI Desktop from the Windows Store. The monthly versions are the same even though the version numbering may differ between the two, regardless of which way you install Power BI Desktop.
Power BI Desktop Updates
The following updates are new to Power BI Desktop:
Filter pane improvements
- Support for full filter pane editing
- Ability to rename filters
- Filter pane scales with the report page
- Restrict ability to change filter type
- Improved filter pane accessibility
- Conditional formatting for visual titles
- Conditional formatting for web URL actions for buttons, shapes, and images
- Drillthrough across reports
- Key Influencers visual now supports continuous analysis for numeric targets
- Python support is now generally available
- Partial synonym matching for terms in Q&A
- New DAX function – ALLCROSSFILTERED
5. Data connectivity
- Power BI dataflows connector now generally available
- Oracle Essbase connector now supports DirectQuery and is generally available
- PDF connector now generally available
- Web By Example connector – automatic table inference
- Intersystems IRIS connector
- Indexima connector
- Luminis InformationGrid
- Solver BI360
6. Data preparation
- Data Profiling enhancements and general availability
- Fuzzy merge performance enhancements & general availability
- M Intellisense supported in formula bar and custom column dialog & is generally available
- Power BI Paginated Report Builder
Power BI is a cloud based business analytics service that synthesizes your most critical business data. Power BI Desktop allows you to create rich interactive reports in minutes and the live dashboard gives you a real time look at the health of your business.
At Locus IT, we understand that implementing and maintaining the Power Business Intelligence is a collaborative process between IT and your business. We partner with your business to deploy BI, fully train users and serve as your dedicated BI liaison.
With Locus IT’s Power BI services, data can become reliable for everyone in your organization, taking you further and faster. For more information, please contact us.