MS Dynamics CRM Online 9.1 Service Update 62 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 62. The update package is Service Update 62 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 with version number 22.214.171.12401 (or higher).
Microsoft Dynamics CRM online helps sales, service and marketing teams work as one to deliver personal experience across every interaction of their business.
MS Dynamics CRM Online 9.1 Service Update 62 Resolved Issues
1. Performance Improvements
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- When a user dashboard contains subgrids that specify a list of user views, extra network calls are no longer needed to retrieve the metadata for those user views.
2. Unexpected Behavior
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The month and day of dates displayed using the Australian date format were swapped in Unified Client.
- After exporting a Phone Call entity with quick create forms disabled, and importing the solution to another organization, the quick create forms were enabled.
3. Repaired Functionality
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The members list of a private queue could not be refreshed when the queue’s owner was changed.
- The Select Product field could not be modified when creating new Quote Product records.
- Users could not search for contacts using a company name.
- A quote could not be revised after modifying the product family properties of the related product and retiring the product.
- The Product subgrid of an OQOI form could not be edited.
- Existing email templates could not be edited.
- The View Hierarchy button did not function for contacts who are part of an account’s organization chart.
- Users could not access .DOCX files attached to account records.
- When changing the service account, customer asset filtering did not update.
- The address of a contact in Unified Client could not be selected.
- The Price List icon was missing in Unified Client.
- A view was not available when visiting the jobsite grid offline.
- When an opportunity was created for a contact in Unified Client and the user then navigated to Opportunity Relationship in the Advanced Find menu, a record for the opportunity was created unexpectedly.
- No results displayed when constructing Lookup searches for offline entities.
- The IsDocument field in Unified Client was set to false when an annotation was created with an attachment and the Subject/Notetext fields were set.
4. Error Messages, Exceptions and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Contact and Opportunity workflows failed with an error when triggered more than 10 times.
- Large “calculate storage” jobs failed with an error. (Error: Value too either too large or too small for an Int32).
- An error occurred when editing a Quote entity. (Error: HTTP Error 500 – Internal Server Error).
- An error occurred when generating a work order from the Agreement entity.
- An error occurred when associating a category as a parent category.
- No error message appeared after users without audit deletion privileges were prevented from deleting a record.