This article explains about the Microsoft D365 On-premise Update 2.5 for the update package 8.2.5 and version number 8.2.5.0004. We at Locus IT perform numerous customer upgrades and updates each year and possess extensive knowledge of the entire process.
When you talk about ERP and CRM, it is crucial for you to take into consideration about removing the risks that are intrinsic with working on outdated versions. MS Dynamics 365 provides progressive updates, therefore, you will be provided with the most up to date features and functionalities.
MS D365 On-premise Update 2.5 Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 on premises Update 2.5 resolves the following issue:
1. Performance Improvements
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
2. Unexpected Behavior
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- When setting or selecting a date within an organization with the language set to Japanese, an incorrect era name was displayed.
3. Repaired Functionality
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Microsoft Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Knowledge base articles could not be searched in dashboards.
- Meeting attachments could not be opened after downloading them.
- A box was misaligned in a dashboard.
- Entity forms failed to load when using the Chrome browser.
- Importing and exporting failed in the Web Client when using the Chrome browser.
4. Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A “Cannot insert duplicate key” error occurred when importing a solution.
- An error occurred when exporting scheduled reports.
A Microsoft Dynamics system upgrade or update executed by Locus IT will certify that your systems and data are healthy and that your users are properly and thoroughly trained ensuring that all members of your team are well versed in how to use the new version. For more information, please contact us.