Being a Microsoft Dynamics Support Partner we specialize in Microsoft Dynamics and we provide support for small to medium sized businesses. Understand your core business requirements and focus on how to achieve real productivity improvements. Locus IT provides a complete set of services to support our customers all delivered and managed by our support team.
We believe flexibility is key, and we embrace change and adapt your way of working in order to improve productivity. We help our clients
- Unify the capabilities of ERP solutions
- Maintain a competitive edge
- Deliver value to their customers by breaking down silos and join people, data and the processes.
Customer support is at the heart of everything we do, to make sure we have a long lasting business relationship with our clients. We understand your long term aspirations and will ‘make it happen’ as your business changes and grows. Our support teams are Microsoft Gold Certified for Dynamics 365, AX, NAV and CRM.
What to Look for in Microsoft Dynamics Support Partner?
- Pragmatic benefit analysis and version testing
- Proactive productivity recommendations
- Seamless support transition
- Client benefits including complimentary training
- Clear, simple and accessible support
- Open and transparent pricing
- Someone who’ll align interests and stay close
We at Locus IT extract business value from data, enabling organisations to embrace descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics and optimize business operations to enable organisations to do more with less. We deliver the digital platform enabling organisations to better connect and deliver services to customers and staff and provide multi-channel connections via online and mobile thereby enhancing interactions and delighting users.
Being a Microsoft Dynamics Support Partner our support team provides comprehensive support services on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, 365, AX, and CRM including help desk with issue re-creation and customization, handling escalated issues / audits at customer sites, and value added services such as onsite visits, out of hours support, and environment support.
What Credentials to Look for?
- A Microsoft Dynamics dedicated vendor
- A heritage of delivering support transfers
- Expert consultancy, account and project management
- Delivery team with ERP and Sector experience
- A Strategic Microsoft Partner
We provide support services, designed specifically for our customers using Dynamics products. With our blend of both infrastructure and applications skills, we believe we can provide you with a broader support service for your business-critical applications.
- Understand Your Customer
Information can make the difference when it comes to winning and keeping the customers. With the latest buying, service and communications history at your finger tips, you get a complete view of what they’re doing, so you can anticipate their needs, even before they contact you.
- Reach Out to Your Customers
Stay connected to your customers, to inspire loyalty and uncover the opportunities. Easily contact your customers in the way they want either through email, IM, phone or video – all in a single click from within your solution. No need to switch the applications and lose track of your ideas.