This article describes the Service Update 0.3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premises Update 9.0 with version number 18.104.22.168. MSD CRM is a system for governing a companies contact with the current and also future customers.
It often includes using the technology to organize, automate and synchronize the sales, marketing, customer service and technical support. MSD CRM can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premises Update 9.0 Resolves the Following Issues:
1. Performance Improvements
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
2. Unexpected Behavior
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Japanese characters representing the Japanese new era name did not align in the Date Time control with those displayed in the Activities control.
3. Repaired Functionality
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Microsoft Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Language packs could not be enabled.
- Asynchronous Services would not start when the trace Category was set to “TraceWarning”.
- Attachments could not be opened after downloading them when using the Chrome browser.
- Data could not be imported or exported when using version 72 of the Chrome browser.
4. Error Messages, Exceptions and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when importing an organization into an instance.
- An error occurred when launching the Customer Service Hub app.
- An error occurred when exporting scheduled reports.
- Recurring series expansion operation jobs failed with error Unrecognized guide format.
Locus IT‘s MSD CRM solutions provides our clients a perfect view of all their Customers, from inception of the contact to post-sales support. We help to get the most out of Dynamics, both for On-premise or through the cloud.
Our benefits lead approach, strong technical and vertical understanding helps clients to get the best solutions. For more information, please contact us.