Service Update 2.10 for MS Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 8.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.10 or Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 2.10.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is available in the cloud, as an on-premise solution, or a hybrid deployment. Customer choice is paramount and Dynamics 365 offers unrivaled flexibility to move from one deployment model to another.
On-premise Dynamics 365 is installed on your own server(s) giving you complete control of the management and maintenance of your database in house.
- Utilize your existing investments in hardware and IT infrastructure
- Retain complete ownership of data
- Full control over when upgrades are applied & when app changes are enforced
- Utilize in house personnel or outsourced IT resources who will manage CRM
- Create your own SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- Avoid the prospect of cloud data storage costs
- Doesn’t require a fast internet connection
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 2.10 Resolves the following Issue:
1. Repaired Functionality
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using a relative OData path in a batch request, either the external or internal URL in the IFD deployment failed.
- The order of rule items in the routing rule set was corrupted when the sort arrow was repeatedly selected too quickly.*
- SLA times were calculated incorrectly when holiday schedules spanned across multiple days.*
- Emails did not contain a language (“lang”) definition in the “body” tab of their HTML, resulting in problems with using screen readers to read them.*
- Exported solutions contained quotation marks in their file names.*
- Signing-in to an Android 9 version app resulted in an error (“OS no longer supported.”).
- The “Complete” activity action on the Activity wall was translated to “Completed” when the Norwegian language was selected.*
- The print preview window did not appear automatically when the print icon was selected.
For more information about Service Update 2.10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 8.2 or Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 2.10, please contact us. Locus IT Professionals or experts will help you resolve all your queries.