This article explains about Microsoft Dynamics 365 On-premises Update 0.5 Service Update. The Update package is Service Update 0.5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 and Version number is 188.8.131.52.
MS D365 On-Premises are designed so they can be easily and independently deployed. A customer can begin with what they require, yet the applications work jointly so, as the business demands, the customer can adopt additional capabilities with ease.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 On-premises Update 0.5 Resolves the Following Issues
1. Repaired Functionality
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- A field label was missing from the Route Queued Item window.
- Files attached to a meeting could not be downloaded.
- In Web Client, grey filled panels caused layout trashing when a sub-grid was present.
- Changes to a URL occurred when it’s selected in a URL field.
- The Marketing list member count did not update when those members were added using Advanced Find.
2. Error Messages, Exceptions and Failures
The following list details the issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions or system or component failures.
- SLA failures occurred one day later than expected when the SLA was associated with a holiday schedule and a customer service schedule.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications in the cloud. MS D365 unifies ERP and CRM capabilities by delivering new purpose built applications to help manage specific business functions for full users, including MS D365 for Sales (On-Premises) and MS D365 for Customer Service (On-Premises).
All Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) customers need to license:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) software running on the server(s), which is (are) included with the purchase of the MS D365 (On-Premises) Client Access Licenses (CALs).
- Access to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) software by users or devices, which is licensed through CALs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) Server offers a rich feature set supporting multi-tenant deployments. Users or devices accessing the server software on multi-tenant deployments need to purchase the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) CALs.
MS Dynamics 365 (On-Premises), has two types of CALs:
- User CAL’s
User CAL’s are assigned on a “named user” basis, meaning each user requires a separate CAL; User CALs cannot be shared but an individual with a User CAL may access the service via multiple devices without the necessity for separate Device CALs.
Purchasing a User CAL might make more sense if your company employees need to have roaming access to the corporate network using multiple devices, or from unknown devices, or if there are simply more users than devices in the organization.
- Device CAL’s
Device CAL’s license access on a device. Any user may use a licensed device without the necessity for a separate User CAL. Device CALs may make more economic and administrative sense if your company has workers who share devices, such as for shift based work.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) CALs are required for users or devices that directly query, input or view the data from the MS Dynamics 365 (On-Premises) software. For more information on Microsoft Dynamics 365 On-premises Update 0.5, please contact us.