Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premises 9.0 Service Update 0.4 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 0.4. The update package is Service Update 0.4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 along with version number 9.0.4.0005.
With the Dynamics 365 On-premise you will be able to run your business processes and transactions in your local data centers and store business data in your own or your partner’s data center, without the replication and connection of business data into the Microsoft cloud.
Dynamics CRM On-premises 9.0 Service Update 0.4 Resolved Issues
1. Unexpected Behavior
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Grey filled panels created layout trashing when a subgrid was present.
2. Repaired Functionality
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Microsoft Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Attachment filenames were not correctly encoded or decoded when they contained unicode characters.
- Unified Client did not load when it was accessed through an Internet-facing deployment (IFD) intranet URL.
- Custom entity forms were not loading.
- On-prem installations failed when the default collation was changed.
- Downloaded attachments could not be opened.
- Action execution deadlocks occurred when creating a record on an entity with an associated business process flow.
- Quick find searches returend inaccurate results when full-text search was enabled.
- A software development kit’s performance detracted from a qualify lead’s performance.
3. Error Messages, Exceptions and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when loading workflows.
- Exchange Solution Reviewed Program (ESRP) storage signing failed when some files file path limits were exceeded.
With our expertise on Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise, Locus IT can help you improve and create consistent, connected and insightful customer experience. In an associated world, providing a great customer experience is more crucial than ever to differentiating your business, maintaining your reputation and building loyalty. For more information, please contact us.