D365 Finance and Operations Version 10.0 has a build number of 10.0.8. The benefit of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is its ability to seamlessly integrate with the entire Microsoft platform. It is a complete business management solution for large organisations.
It provides organizations with ERP functionality that supports their unique requirements and helps them adjust to constantly changing business environments, without the hassle of managing infrastructure.
D365 Finance and Operations Version 10.0 Features
- Catch weight product processing with warehouse management
This feature allows you to use catch weight products within warehouse management processes.
- Master planning stability and recovery improvements
Master planning will be made more resilient to failures and connectivity issues through multiple, incremental improvements. This will enhance the ability for master planning to recover from exceptions without being stopped.
- Improved removal of obsolete planning data
After a successful master planning run, a clean-up job is scheduled to remove planning data that is no longer needed. In some cases, such as a failed master planning run, the data would not be cleaned up thereby incurring risk of aggregating unnecessary data.
- Realize the conditional tax when postdated checks are drawn
Conditional tax is cash basis Value Added Tax (VAT) that is required in some countries or regions. This tax can be deducted until you have paid the invoice.
- Expanded regional coverage for Regulatory Configuration Service (RCS) deployments
As part of the ongoing enhancements to RCS, we are increasing the breadth of regional coverage where service environments can be deployed through end-user selection.
- Electronic reporting (ER)
This release includes the following features for Electronic Reporting (ER).
- Performance optimization of customer-built configurations
- Setting up parameters by legal entity
- Specify a custom storage location for generated documents
- Post-processing of imported files
- Generate documents in PDF format by filling in PDF templates
The Locus IT team is more than a group of technical consultants. With professional backgrounds in specific industry verticals such as manufacturing, retail and finance, the team is able to offer a unique perspective on how best to utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations so that it works optimally for your organization’s specific needs. For more information, please contact us.