Many of our clients have queries about when and how to upgrade their on-premise Dynamics environments to Dynamics 365 in the cloud. We have had successful Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations Upgrades from both Dynamics AX 2012 and 2009.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is a cloud Enterprise Resource Planning service for enterprises, built on and for MS Azure. It provides organizations with the ERP functionality that supports their unique requirements and helps them adjust to constantly changing business environments, without the hassle of managing infrastructure.
D365 Finance & Operations Upgrade Services
Conflicting to the prior business thought, cloud based applications now provide a more secure experience because credentials and active threats are monitored and counter attacked 24/7 by Microsoft.
Because most functionality remains the same, you can save time learning the software and increase overall efficiency. All of the core business logic you are used to in MS Dynamics AX has been transferred to MS Dynamics 365 only the interface has been updated.
You can mix and match apps to personalize your experience and maximize profitability and the best part is that user experience of these apps are all equally intuitive.
The depth of analytics that you depend on are not forgotten in this upgrade, these data rich dashboards are easily connected to one another so nothing slips through the cracks.
Why Choose Us for MS Dynamics 365 F&O Upgrade?
We have developed a series of learning materials and training sessions that can propel your upgrade project, covering the following topics:
- Benefits, ROI and comparisons to the previous releases of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Understanding the three different upgrade types: Technical Upgrade, Hybrid Upgrade or Re-implementation and when to utilize each one.
- Upgrade steps and points to consider including Dynamics 365 update timelines.
- Upgrade types and strategies: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Licensing steps and considerations if you are on an EA, CSP or Microsoft Direct agreement.
- Understanding how Locus IT’s Agile implementation methodology can help you to reduce cost and quickly get to value.
Locus IT has extensive experience upgrading to the cloud from on-premise. We will help you through every step of the process and determine which steps you will need to take in order to achieve the smoothest transition. Contact us to hear about our detailed approach to upgrades, along with a road-map that explains each phase of the upgrade process.