In Power BI Mobile App, you can connect to and interact with your cloud and on-premises data. Power BI offers a set of mobile applications for Android, iOS, and Windows 10 mobile devices.
- You can create reports in Power BI Desktop.
- Can create dashboards, and view dashboards and reports in the Power BI report service.
- You can view on-premises Power BI reports on Power BI Report Server.
All these dashboards and reports are available in the Power Business Intelligence mobile apps, whether they’re on premises or in the cloud.
Try interacting with them on your mobile device, be it iOS, Android phone or tablet, or Windows 10 device.
Business Intelligence Mobile Apps for Different Devices
- iPhones are everywhere, and the Power BI mobile application for the iPhone goes, too. Besides viewing your Power BI reports in a special phone layout, you can add Power BI to your Apple iWatch,
- On the iPad, the Power BI mobile application displays dashboards and reports the way they were formatted for the Power BI service. Plus you can able to see your Power BI Report Server and Reporting Services KPIs and reports right on your iPad.
- The Power BI mobile application for the Android phone brings Power BI to your pockets, with up-to-date, touch-enabled mobile access to your business information.
- This mobile application runs on a number of different Android tablets, bringing you up-to-date, touch-enabled mobile access to your business information. Additionaly, On the Android table Power BI mobile application displays reports and dashboards the way they were formatted for the Power BI service.
- The Power BI mobile application for Windows 10 runs on any Windows 10 device, including Windows 10 phones.
Organizations can use now Microsoft Intune to manage devices and applications, including Power Business Intelligence mobile apps for iOS and Android .
Microsoft Intune lets organizations control items like controlling how data is handled by the application, requiring an access pin, and even encrypting application data when the app isn’t in use.
Being a Microsoft Certified partner Locus IT has a thorough knowledge of some of the most well-known industries and the particular challenges that exist in this industry. We provide Microsoft Power BI services like BI App support, BI App migration, etc. For more information please contact us.