Microsoft Social Listening provides you with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Add-ons and tools that you need to monitor conversations across the Internet, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and blog comments.
With the help social media CRM, you can stay aware of what’s being written about your company in social media, react nimbly to any criticisms or customer-service issues, and build relationships potential customers who are social-media users.
Companies that grasp social selling increasingly have a competitive advantage over companies that don’t. Buyers now engage in the buying process and conduct the vast majority of their research before they ever contact your sales people.
Building a relationship through social media CRM is key, and social selling Microsoft Dynamics CRM Add-ons provide you with the opportunity to build relationships with customers before they approach you to make a purchase.
Microsoft Social Listening Features
- You can view the social buzz about your brands at a glance.
- You can see the number of posts that your keywords are generating.
- You can track number of posts across blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and video platforms.
- Identifying negative and positive sentiment across social media platforms
- Analyzing the keywords in native language to pick up sentiments that may be lost in translation.
- Set-up an alerts to notify when you need to intervene to change the conversation about your brands and products.
- Respond to an individual posts within the Microsoft Social Listening.
Microsoft Social Listening CRM Add-ons are now added with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Enterprise license. We at Locus IT provide support in building relationships with customers through social media CRM and CRM Add-ons.
We engage customers across Twitter, Facebook and other networks using your corporate social profiles and empower cross-team collaboration and be responsive to actionable posts with customizable social feeds, alerts, and when service issues and buying signals are identified.
Locus IT provides services such as Dynamics CRM implementation, MS Dynamics CRM support, Dynamics CRM training, MS Dynamics CRM staffing as well as Microsoft Social Listening services. For more information about Microsoft Social Engagement please contact us and discover how to gain greater insights from your social data.