Microsoft FastTrack LCS is a customer success service that is designed to help you move smoothly and confidently to Microsoft Dynamics, so that you can realize business value faster. To get started with Microsoft FastTrack LCS, your project must meet the minimum license requirement.
After your Implementation project work-space is provisioned in Microsoft Dynamics Life Cycle Services (LCS) no action is required on your part. Just make sure that the user information in LCS is up to date, and that the email addresses in the setup are monitored.
Microsoft Dynamics Life Cycle Services provides a cloud-based collaborative work-space that customers and their partners can use to manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations projects from pre-sales to implementation and operations. Based on the phase of the project and the industry that you are working in, the site provides checklists and tools that help you manage the project.
After you activate the service, the tenant administrator must sign in at https://lcs.dynamics.com by using the tenant account. The project work-space is automatically created for your organization.
Microsoft FastTrack LCS Workspace Elements
- Enabled features, based on the offer that is selected
- Environments that are deployed and managed by Microsoft
- Guidance that is provided through the Action center to help complete the required actions
- A new methodology experience that includes the tasks that lock as you move through the implementation
- A more complete history that specifies who completed each methodology phase and the task
- Milestones that you can use to track the critical project dates
- Various services to help you with your implementation
FastTrack for Cloud
This service is designed for customers who are implementing the Finance and Operations in the cloud. The service is designed not only for new implementations but also for the customers who are upgrading or migrating to a cloud deployment from an existing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 implementation.
FastTrack for On-Premises
This service is designed to help new customers by providing the architectural guidance and the tools and processes that are required in order to implement Finance and Operations on-premises.
The service is designed for the customers who are creating new on-premises deployments, not for customers who are migrating existing AX 2012 deployments to Finance and Operations. Here are some of the guidance that is provided:
- On-premises sizing and deployment
- On-premises performance tuning
TechTalks focus on empowering both the customers and partners by providing technical depth and best practices that are specific to the subject areas that are covered. These talks often provide an overview of the available tooling and features.
The Microsoft FastTrack LCS Finance and Operations community provides a platform where customers and partners can post questions and get answers from FastTrack solution architects about best practices and guidance.
Microsoft FastTrack LCS Workshops
Workshops are interactive outcome-based remote sessions. Customers and partners can provide the input before the workshops customize them for their engagements.
- On-boarding workshop
- Solution blueprint workshops
- Environment planning workshop
- Gap solution design workshop
- Application Lifecycle Management review workshop
- Performance workshop
- Integration design workshop
- Data migration workshop
- Business intelligence and analytics design workshop
- Test strategy workshop
- Cutover plan workshop
- Go-live assessment workshop
- Post go-live review workshop
Being a Microsoft Dynamics partner Locus IT has worked with many industries that implement LCS in their services. Locus IT understands the unique requirements of industries and provides tailored solutions for their requirements. We also provide Microsoft FastTrack training, Microsoft FastTrack support and Microsoft FastTrack migration services. For more information on how LCS can help your industry please contact us.