Here at Locus IT, we provide a wide range of Microsoft Dynamics Navision Training courses, which are designed to enhance your understanding and knowledge so you get the most out of your system.
Our tailored Microsoft Dynamics Navision Training courses will teach you a variety of different skills depending on your specific requirements which varies from how to maximize your use of Dynamics NAV right through to how to utilize Navision effectively to manage your better business finances.
We also provide Microsoft Dynamics Navision online Training, MS Dynamics NAV Classroom Training and Dynamics NAV Corporate Training for Corporate Companies.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision Training for Beginners
We’re delighted to reveal that we will be running a Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Beginners training course. If you are relatively new to Dynamics NAV or are looking for a refresher then this training course is for you
The Microsoft Dynamics Navision Training courses will introduce you to the basic principles of Dynamics NAV and will cover the following topics:
- Environment and Navigation.
- Data Management and standard business process.
- General Ledger Structure and routines.
- Introduction to Dimensions.
- SOP – Sale to Cash Receipt.
- POP – Purchase to Payment.
- Standard journals, General, Cash Receipt, Payment and recurring.
- Month end process.
Advanced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training
If you have a good working knowledge of Dynamics NAV already and are looking to build upon these skills then this training course is for you!
The one day course will introduce you to the more advanced features of MS Dynamics NAV and will cover the following topics:
- Dynamics NAV posting setup.
- Account Schedules – creating and using Account Schedules.
- Principles of VAT Systems in NAV, VAT Reporting, VAT only transactions, creation and setup of VAT Statements and demonstration of VAT Settlement.
- Principles of system, purchase and creation, fixed Assets, depreciation and disposal.
- Budgets and Cash flow functions.
- Currencies and exchange rates.
- Dimensional Analysis – advanced.
- Year end process.
Dynamics NAV Multi-Company and Consolidation
The course will introduce you to the multi-company and consolidation features of Dynamics NAV and will cover the following topics:
- Inter-company setup, IC Partners, IC Chart of Accounts, IC Dimensions.
- Inter-company functionality, IC Journals, IC Inbox, IC Outbox and IC Transactional process.
- Business Units, Multi Currency, Creation of Consolidation Company, Consolidation Chart of Accounts
- Consolidations and Consolidation Process.
- Consolidation reporting.
Dynamics NAV Admin
- NAV user setup and permissions.
- Approval Setup.
- E-Mail and SMTP Setup.
- Job queue logs, job queue functionality and options, maintaining job queues.
- Administrator responsibilities – data cleanup and deletion, sending overdue approval entries.
- Change Log, setup, use and best practice.