Locus IT provide a range of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training options which we can tailor to your needs. Every sessions are designed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, so you get the most out of your system.
We realize that your needs change with time and with each version of Dynamics NAV you use, so do get in touch with us to see if we can create a session just for you and your users.
If your business has implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV recently or you are wanting to find out more about Dynamics NAV and how to use it in the most effective way.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training Topics
- We can even arrange a sessions to cover all areas of Dynamics NAV . We feel that by ensuring all of our Clients have adequate Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training, they will have a full understanding of NAV capabilities.
- The Support team are always available and helped many times and even when little extra assistance is required. These are some of the subjects we often deliver training on.
Dynamics NAV Introduction
- This will include an overview for the various Role Centers you wish to apply to your teams or users or students. You will also get a expert explanation of the address bar, navigation pane and ribbon to ensure you know your way around the system.
- We will show you how to use export from pages, advanced filtering and search, and how to use fact boxes, links and notes.
- Learn more about GL basics including the set-up of your Chart of Accounts, fiscal years and periods, dimensions, and all about journals. We will also teach you about reporting such as VAT returns and year end and periodic processes as well as standard reports.
- Cash management is also an important part of the tool and so we can help you learn more about setting up your bank accounts, applying ledger entries, payment runs and bank reconciliation. We will also discuss fixed assets if required.
Sales and Purchase Ledger
We will also dedicate specific time to setting up your customers and vendors, understanding sales invoices and purchase orders as well as creating reports.
More Advanced or Tailored Training
Add-Ons or Integrations
Our clients have extra integrations or NAV add-ons added to their solution which require a little more training, e.g. credit control notepad.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV allows your business to success on the go as you easily manage business interactions between both vendors and clients via an all in one finance solution.
Locus IT‘s tailored Dynamics NAV Training courses will teach you a variety of different skills depending on your specific requirements which varies from how to maximize your use of Dynamics NAV right through to how to use NAV effectively to better manage your business finances.