Microsoft Dynamics GP Advanced Human Resources includes three components: Benefit Lifecycle Manager; Certification, License and Training Manager; and Employee Health and Wellness.
MS Dynamics GP is a business management solution for both small and mid sized organizations that streamlines and automates business processes and helps you manage your business.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Advanced Human Resources Objectives
The objectives are:
- Understand the features, requirements and multi-user access criteria for Benefit Lifecycle Manager within Advanced Human Resources.
- Understand the features and requirements for the Certification, License and Training Manager component of Advanced Human Resources.
- Understand the features available through the Employee Health and Wellness component of Advanced Human Resources.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a complete solution for managing and integrating finances, e-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, project accounting, field service, customer relationships and human resources.
Dynamics Great Plains Advanced HR Components
1. Benefit Lifecycle Manager
Benefit Lifecycle Manager is used to create Human Resources Benefit, Payroll Benefit and Payroll Deduction setup records that are not immediately effective when creating employee level records or running payroll in Microsoft Dynamics GP. Benefit Lifecycle Manager then enables the user to activate the Future Effective setup records at the appropriate time, while tracking the past setup records in history.
- Create Human Resources Setup Future Effective records for Miscellaneous Benefit or Health Insurance or Life Insurance or Retirement Plans
- Create corresponding Payroll Setup Future Effective records for: Benefit or Deduction
- Activate Future Effective Setup records
- Track History of previous Setup records
- Make Pending Changes available to Benefit Self Service for informational and enrollment purposes.
2. Certification, License and Training Manager
The Certification, License and Training Manager tracks all Certifications, Licensing and Training requirements. This product completes certain areas and fills additional areas that core Microsoft Dynamics GP skills and certification tracking does not currently handle.
The Certification, License and Training Manager will create the link between the skills, training and certifications as well as provide a means to track employee certifications, licensing and training. It will also enable the tracking of certifications or licenses to the extent of reporting on expiration, renewal periods and whether the certifications or licenses are required.
- Enter unlimited Certifications
- Certifications tracking for employees
- Enter unlimited Licenses
- License tracking for employees
- Enter unlimited Training
- Training tracking for employees
- Inquire for an employee on Certifications, Licenses and Training
- Set and View Requirements per Department and Position combinations for Certification, License and Training
- View Employee Percent Current per Department and Position combinations based on Worked or Home department/positions
- SmartList Builder reporting options
3. Employee Health and Wellness
Within Microsoft Dynamics GP Human Resources, you can track injury and illness information for each employee and generate the necessary OSHA reports. Employee Health and Wellness Manager enables organizations to completely track all additional employee immunizations, vaccinations and test requirements that are related to the injury and illness cases, but not included on OSHA reports.
The purpose of Employee Health and Wellness Manager is to provide features for tracking all immunizations, vaccinations and tests required for each employee. The results for each test can also be recorded.
- Create Categories and associated Codes specific to the business needs
- Create unlimited Results types that can be associated with the Health and Wellness codes
- Create Health and Wellness codes for use in Health and Wellness and related to Injury and Illness tracking
- Assignment of multiple codes to employees via customized Templates
- Assignment of Health and Wellness codes to employees for informational and tracking purposes
- Additional information for tracking with Illness and Injury Cases, including Source tracking
- SmartList Builder reporting options