Our service can help you to achieve faster, smoother Microsoft Dynamics CRM Upgrade and its implementation services for delivering upon the upgrade, following the completion of the upgrade assessment.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Upgrade Features
- Determines viability of upgrade and transitioning to CRM Online.
- Highlighting areas of feature enhancements, complexities and risk.
- Provides the necessary readiness guidance to maximize success.
- Service reviews existing customization and integrations.
- Incorporates informal skills transfer.
- Focuses on configuration over customization.
- Document your CRM deployment
- Implement recommendations to improve health and performance
- Upgrade a test for Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment first
- Leverage new capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Train the users
Dynamics CRM Upgrade Benefits
- Partnering with Microsoft Services offers the fastest route to Cloud.
- New touch-enabled UI with no pop-up windows
- Business processes to help streamline customer service and sales
- Apple, Android and Windows mobile apps
- Quick Create forms for rapid data entry
- Improved Microsoft Outlook performance
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Spring Wave benefits.
Setup and Migration
- Microsoft Services provides a range of planning and implementation services across the lifecycle. Helping our customers idea and define requirements, Design, Plan, Build, Test, Migrate, Support and Implement cloud platforms and services.
- Microsoft Service’s unique connection with the product groups and our global expertise enable us to help organisations with their movement to the cloud and how best to leverage the Microsoft cloud platforms and integrate with on-premise platforms.
Quality Assurance and Performance Testing
- Depending on the requirements of the Authority, Microsoft Services will undertake QA and performance testing as appropriate to the project. For a given program of work our Statements of Work define the quality assurance and the associated acceptance criteria for the deliverable and outcomes.
- These are typically agreed with the customer depending on the nature of the scope.
- Performance testing is also defined as part of the Statement of Work, where we agree with the customer what the measures should be, how these are validated and the dependencies.
Locus IT has helped over 200 companies get the most from their investment in Microsoft Dynamics. Importantly, we have significant experience in upgrading customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems.