Locus IT offers a complete Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation service for all types and sizes of projects for both on-premise and online.
Locus IT is an experienced Dynamics CRM partner, offering expert assistance in all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation for both on-premise and in the cloud. By analyzing your needs and priorities, reviewing your current systems and processes, we offer solutions that benefit for your business.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation Benefits
- Normally, Dynamics CRM comes with sales, marketing and customer service modules, as well as integration with the familiar Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- It can be easily customized to work the way your business does capture just about any kind of customer information, manage any type of relationship, and automate any of your business processes.
- Available in cloud or on-premise, as Dynamics CRM Online, you can access the software via PC, phone and tablet.
Understand Your Customer Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation
Information can make the difference when it comes to keeping and winning customers. With the latest product buying, service and communications history at your finger tips, you get a complete insights of what they’re doing, so you can anticipate their needs, even before they contact you.
Reach Your Goals
Drive sales and services across your organisation with specific role business processes to help your sales and service teams to stay on track. Dynamics CRM allows you easily implement tailored processes to ensure consistency across your business.
Focus on What Matters
By presenting the data about opportunities in a way that’s easy to analyze, Dynamics CRM helps your team to focus on the most promising leads. Interactive dashboards help you to track your most active customers, helping you uncover new sales opportunities.
Reach Out to Your Customers Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation
Stay connected to your customers to inspire loyalty and uncover the opportunities by communicating from within CRM. Easily contact your customers in the way they want email, phone, video all in a single click from within your solution.
Making Collaboration Easy
Use our support site to easily post questions from customers, and immediately get responses from across your company, to help you resolve items quickly. With Skype for Business in Office 365 whether you are traveling or remote, you can meet with your customers or colleagues whenever and wherever Skype is an integrated part of Dynamics CRM.
Work Done Anywhere
With the ability to work from virtually any location just a few simple clicks you can accessing your sales and service data, holding meetings, and collaborating with anyone from anywhere. Office 365 and CRM provides a complete customer relations solution to move your business forward.
Considered CRM Deployment
- A effective tool, Dynamics CRM is designed to help organisations close more sales, improve customer service and connect with their customers easily.
- Moreover, it needs to be deployed with carefully. Ignore this and you’re likely to waste money, time and resources, without seeing any benefit.
- With Locus IT‘s deployment process, we consider not only the technology, but your people and business processes as well. By adapting this approach, we guide your project to a successful completion.