Locus IT’s Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Implementation services provide companies with a peerless combination of consistency, quality and predictability. Microsoft Dynamics AX is a truly modern, fully integrated, adaptable, three dimensional business management system which uses modern technologies to help you and your staff make confident and informed business decisions.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is one of the most powerful and widely used ERP platforms in the world. It’s wide range of modular functionality enables the product to support almost every business area and to integrate with numerous other systems.
Work smarter than ever before with intelligent tools for modern workplace. Bringing together the best from Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics AX enables you to make smarter decisions, redesign the business processes faster and fuel business growth.
Locus IT’s dedicated Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Implementation practice combines deep product knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) with practical experience of what it takes to successfully implement enterprise software.
Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Implementation Workflow
Automate the business processes and improve productivity by helping your people manage and track key business events. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, people across your organisation can create and standardize workflows and set alert rules that deliver automatic notifications for critical tasks and actions.
- Easily automate business processes
Define custom workflows to standardize and streamline your organisation’s business processes and stay agile at the same time.
- Quickly create workflows using templates
Use out-of-the-box templates to quickly configure the workflow for common business tasks and activities, without the need for developer assistance.
- Proactively monitor business activity with alerts
Easily create alerts to help monitor the key events from any Microsoft Dynamics AX record or from a predefined template. With automatic notifications, your people are aware of the bottlenecks and can take quick action to avoid and resolve delays.
- Provide flexible delivery for alerts
Give people the notification information they need in a variety of ways – as pop-up windows; e-mail messages through Microsoft Office Outlook or through their Role Centers via the Microsoft Dynamics AX client; or by using the Enterprise Portal in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Business Process Modeler
- Microsoft Business Process Modeler, available in Life Cycle Services of Microsoft Dynamics AX manufacturing software, provides dynamic business process documentation of your implementation.
- It will enable you to create, view, and modify the business-process hierarchies and flowcharts.
- Task Recorder also helps you easily capture business processes, generate documentation and automatically create business process flow charts in LCS.
- Drive innovation – by working with a standard Microsoft technology platform that simplifies the deployment and lowers costs, giving you the power to drive your business forward.
Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Implementation incorporates key functionality to visualize your entire operation from sales order entry and configurations, through to the invoicing of goods dispatched. With Microsoft Dynamics Axapta you get a business solution from Microsoft that is backed by an ongoing commitment to research, develop and innovate.
Locus IT applies its proven ERP delivery methods to ensure successful deployment and adoption of Microsoft Dynamics, placing an equal emphasis on technology and business change to ensure the benefits are realized from your investment.