Locus IT’s Microsoft Dynamics AX Upgrade support team will guide you every step of the way whether you are upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, or Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3. Easy to use Microsoft Dynamics Axapta works like and with familiar Microsoft software thus easing adoption and reducing the risks inherent with implementing a new solution.
It is a feature rich business application that can grow and flex with your business, meeting the organisational demands. ERP solutions are generally one of the largest and the most complex pieces of software most users are likely to use in their business and personal lives. Making Dynamics Axapta ease of using is a key driver for Microsoft Dynamics.
Leveraging many other Microsoft technologies, Dynamics AX is fully integrated with the applications that your employees know and understand.
- These include classic Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook, together with the newer additions to the Microsoft product suite such as Skype for Business, PowerBI and PowerApps.
- This means your users can continue to use the products they are familiar with, thus enabling them to use the MS Dynamics AX much more effectively.
- For your IT department, MS Dynamics AX integrates with the Microsoft SQL Server family of products like Microsoft Visual Studio and Active Directory allowing them to re-use the skills they have today.
- This reduces the need for expensive re-skilling and enables the IT departments to understand the MS Dynamics AX on a technical level quickly and efficiently.
Available in both traditional On-Premise deployments and in the Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics AX Upgrade offers true flexibility for deployment. With the functionality available in either the deployment option that are broadly the same, customers have a choice of how they want to manage and consume their MS Dynamics Axapta solution.
MS Dynamics AX comes with a cloud based service designed to help you implement your Dynamics AX solution, improve your business processes, manage your Dynamics AX application and assist the users in ensuring they get the most out of their MS Dynamics AX solution.
Business Productivity is the key to Dynamics AX and has been designed to be easy and intuitive to use. Locus IT‘s MS Dynamics Axapta Upgrade is delivered with a rich breadth of functionality that makes it suitable for almost any sector of an industry.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Upgrade Functionality
- Advanced Warehouse Management
- Process and Lean Manufacturing
- Project Management and Accounting
- Advanced Distribution and Field Service
For organisation’s who prefer to keep their IT systems in-house or in their own private cloud, the On-Premise version of MS Dynamics AX (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012) is the version of choice. For organisations who want to consume their ERP solution as a service, Microsoft Dynamics AX offers Microsoft Azure based deployments of the solution.
Our highly experienced consultants will help you achieve your goals using a structured project delivery approach. Since Microsoft Dynamics AX has a broad and rich functionality base it is well suited to a wide sector of industries.
Offering significant enhancements over previous software releases, AX has a wide range of new features including an improved warehouse and transport management module, more accurate demand forecasting and product change management capabilities. It also offers added industry functionality and brand new tools for communicating via social media and mobile.
Expertise Locus IT Provides
- Solution architects who are up to date with the latest releases through our close relationship with Microsoft.
- In-depth understanding of all the versions of AX, plus leading knowledge of upcoming releases.
- Clear definition of the gap between your previous MS Dynamics AX version and the new Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Recommendations on how your business can gain further value through the process improvements made possible by AX.
- Data migration specialists and proven data migration options for all the types of upgrades.
- Cloud and technical specialists who can provide best recommendations on the setup, for your business moving forward.
- BI specialists who will reveal how you can use the latest SQL and the Power BI capabilities to capitalize on the BI opportunities presented by AX.