Microsoft Dynamics AX Features include :
- Financial Management Solutions
- Accounts Receivable or Payable
- Fixed Assets
To take charge of your firm’s financial performance with a comprehensive financial management and accounting software platform. Microsoft Dynamics AX features can address the financial management requirements of even the most complex multi-company and multi-national organizations.
Microsoft Dynamics Axapta is an integrated, adaptable business management solution in the Microsoft Dynamics line that streamlines the financial, customer relationship, and supply chain processes. Easy to use, it works like and with familiar Microsoft Dynamics software easing adoption and reducing the risks inherent with implementing a new solution.
Microsoft Dynamics AX can support you to run your business across various locations and countries by consolidating and standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization, and helping to simplify compliance. With a wide range of industrial specific solutions, Microsoft Dynamics Axapta delivers a business management solution that can meet your needs now and evolve to meet future demands.
And since our financial accounting modules are firmly integrated with the project management modules, your employees enter data once, you quickly see transactions flowing throughout the system, and your visibility is immediately improved.
Key features in the Dynamics AX Financial Management Solution include:
- AX General Ledger with an unlimited number of companies and currencies
- General Ledger Budgeting functionality for managing your departmental budgeting and planning process
- Bank & Cash Management for managing an unlimited number of bank accounts
- Accounts Receivable functionality includes billing, collections, and cash applications.
- Accounts Payable management for 2 or 3-way matching and processing vendor payments.
- Fixed Asset management to track the Life Cycle of your fixed assets
- Online consolidations for rolling your entities into a AX consolidated reporting structure
- AX Financial Reporting tools to help you assess the financial performance of your overall organization, as well as any business units, practices, market segments, office locations, or other reporting dimensions
Effectively manage your AX Finance Operations with a comprehensive view of your Financial Data and Flexible Processes that adapt to the way your Business Works.
Locus IT has worked with many businesses to develop, implement, and improve on their ERP solution. We provide Dynamics AX training, Dynamics AX support If you have questions about how Microsoft Dynamics AX can address and solve your business challenges, please reach out to us. We’ll be happy to consult with you to refine your current system or create a customized solution for you.