Service Update 107 for D365 9.1.0 or Service Update 107 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 107.
Service Update 107 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Notes could not be created.
- Attachments could not be opened in Unified Interface.
- After deleting a note or post, VoiceOver did not announce the status “Post/Note deleted”.
- The “Create Opportunity” button emerge unexpectedly in the Lead entity’s lead stage fly out.*
- The wrong status displayed in the track bar for recurring appointments.
- A solution containing a custom action could not be imported more than once.
- A solution containing a trusted plug-in could not be uninstalled.*
- After removing and re-adding an opportunity entity, the opportunity could not be synchronized.*
- Performing an advanced find search did not return all Posts records.
- Some attempts to extract files failed unexpectedly.
- Some on-prem upgrades from v8 to v9 failed due to missing “Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo.dll”.
- Some package publishes jobs failed.
- When adding existing dual write entity maps, the “Version” column was empty.
- Images could not be retrieved when they were attached to a note in an entity.*
- Refreshing Power BI Service data from Dynamics 365 failed.*
- Uninstalling a solution resulted in an error (“Unknown entity name”).
- When exporting a solution, rollup and calculated field formulas did not export.*
- When importing an XLSX file, the Import File page displayed the wrong total number of modified records for the file.
- When upgrading, a null reference exception occurred if HttpContext.The current was not unavailable.
- With a Microsoft attachment management solution installed, an exception occurred when multiple attachments were created in a single transaction.*
- The “OK” and “Cancel” buttons in the confirmation dialog of the “Enable MS Teams Integration Preview” window did not function.
- The wrong icon appeared for the “Add products” and “Close as Won” links in an opportunity.
- After activating two routing rule types and then deactivating them, one of the rules entered a draft state rather than being deleted from the system.
- The French translation for “Qualify” in the Lead entity was incorrect.
- Active cases’ label names were overlapped by their drop-down lists.*
- After creating a large note in an account or contact, empty spaces appeared on the bottom of the form.
- When expanding a chart, focus left the chart unexpectedly.
- After entering offline mode on an Android device, The wrong icons displayed for the date and time fields.
- After selecting a value in the drop-down of a sales pipeline chart, the focus went to a “1-Quality” non-interactive element.*
- After setting regarding with an account entity, the quick card for the selected account was not visible.*
- An “Invalid argument” error occurred in the Categories grid after applying filters and saving the view.
- Changes to forms were autosaved, even when autosave was disabled.
- Lookup searches could not be performed when there was no set record number limit.
- No content appears when Geofences entity is selected as a related record under Bookable Resource Booking in offline mode.
- The “Show More” button in the “Cases by Account” section of the Tier-1 Dashboard was not accessible using a keyboard.
- The drop-down menu on the right side of the DateRangeFilter page closed while navigating its tabs and down arrows.
- The names of records in the RecordSet pane did not display correctly.
- Tooltips were not provided for the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
- When creating an email, Lookup fields gave an incorrect count (“Ex:”, “To:”, “CC:”, etc.).
- When the focus was on an applied filter close button, Narrator read the name of the filter button but not the name of the filter applied.
- When searching for members in the “Manage Members” section of a Marketing list using a query, results did not display as the query specified.*
- After selecting an entity’s form selector to open a record and then selecting it again to close the record, the page refreshed unexpectedly.
- The “Expand” button was missing from emails when displayed in Read-Only mode using the Internet Explorer browser.
- When in Offline mode, the entity list in the Offline Status Page was cut off at the end of the page as it rolled off of the page’s bottom edge.*
- When starting the app in offline mode, the reconnect bar did not appear.
- When viewing “read-only Grid” Resource bookings, only some bookings displayed under the “My Open Resource Bookings” view.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Solutions containing a business process flow failed with an error (“FormulaDefinition file is missing from import zip file”).
- A generic SQL error occurred when performing a quick find search.
- An error occurred when creating a new business rule or editing the existing business rule.
- An error occurred when importing the solution.
- Fetching the OnPrem reports failed with an error.
- Selecting the tab filters in a record resulted in an error (“Invalid Argument”).
- Some workflows failed with an error.
- When importing a cabinet file (.CAB) using first-party Microsoft solutions, it failed with an error.
- The error occurred when making the account or updating a field and the saving.
- Audit logging occurred in organizations with Audit disabled.
- An error occurred when creating a project (“Process action associated with this process is not activated.”).*
- The wrong error message appeared when attempting to change the parent of a product.
- When activity logs were exported to Excel in Unified Interface, an error occurred (“Error logging ActivityLoggingData…”).
- When saving a new address in a new or existing quote, an error occurred.
- Opening project service automation or field service automation resulted in an error (“Application failed to load”).
- Adding an image to a new entity resulted in an error.
- Exporting the SSRS report to the Excel/PDF/Word when in Offline mode resulted in a generic error message.
- Selecting the Insert Template button in an email resulted in a script error.