Locus IT is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner with industry expertise since 2007 and our experts have completed successful implementations over 200 companies.
Locus IT starts work by design, build and deploy business management systems for a wide range of medium to large companies. Our teams of solution architects, consultants, developers, trainers, testers and technical support staff are dedicated exclusively to D365, putting us at the forefront of advanced development with vertical market expertise in distribution, manufacturing, retail, professional services, media and advertising.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner Benefits
Times change, ideas change, methodology once considered best practice is supplanted. Locus IT developed its tremendous methodology based on the experience of hundreds of Dynamics implementations and working to a simple principle:
Good Design is the Key to Success
Be fully prepared before entering the development stage. Changes during development can be however beneficial, but they often long process and may cause the project plan to off-track. Go back to the design before changing development. A project manager with good skills is very essential to maintaining this consistency.
Locus IT uses Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) to manage the product lifecycle, so reducing risks and increasing efficiencies.
Locus IT Offers
Our teams understand the full breadth and capability of Microsoft Dynamics 365, and are able to tailor it to your precise business needs and ensure that you utilize the software to its full potential and we are the best Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Plan
- The Unified Operations Plan is a suite of intelligent business management applications comprising Finance and Operations, Retail, Talent and PowerApps.
- The Finance and Operations application for Dynamics 365 (formerly called Dynamics AX) is Microsoft’s flagship ERP system. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for F&O is now benefits from endless integration with Dynamics CRM applications and Office 365, enabling faster business processes, enhanced visibility and smarter decision making.
- The functional and technical experts at Locus IT work with a methodology developed over more than two decades of successful Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementations.
- Our teams understand the full breadth and capability of Finance and Operations, and are able to tailor it to your precise business needs and ensure that you utilize the software to its full potential.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan delivers the full spectrum of CRM through a suite of individual apps, including Sales, Customer Service, Marketing,
- Field Service and Project Service Automation. Users are able to work seamlessly across the Microsoft portfolio, taking advantage of sales analytics in Power BI, real-time document co-authoring in Word, customer interaction in Microsoft Social Engagement, and native integration of Outlook, Excel, Skype and OneNote.
- Locus IT can deliver bespoke solutions for the whole Plan or individual applications, allowing you to add additional apps as your needs grow. All Dynamics 365 CRM apps help you get the most from your data by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to make sound, strategic decisions.