Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement has a powerful relationship management capability that is ideally suited to the requirements of any organisation.
It provides much of the expected functionality out-of-the-box, but is highly configurable, that is it can easily cater for the unique needs both now and in the future.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement has proven it has the breadth of capability and scalability to meet even the most demanding of business scenarios, delivering compelling Sales, Customer Service, Field Service and Marketing capabilities.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Features
- Get the sales force fast to the speed with the easy features of MS D365.
- Take advantage of a highly intuitive interface and embedded Microsoft Office capabilities to boost sales productivity, streamline sales cycles, automate lead management, and gain insights to drive more sales.
2. Customer Service:
- Transforming the customer services into a strategic asset with Dynamics 365 customer service capabilities.
- With a 360-degree view of the customer, issues can be resolved quickly and handling times reduced, reducing cost and improving customer satisfaction in the simplest or most complex call-centre environments.
3. Field Service:
- If the people need to be out on the road servicing the relationships you possess.This is the solution to deliver staff productivity and also customer experience.
- Merge it with advanced scheduling, or integration to sensors attached to the assets and equipment you service, a new world of a connected seamless customer experience is possible.
- Get a marketing automation solution that is flexible, easy to use, and engineered to fit your business.
- Transform every customer interaction into a marketing opportunity and harness the undiscovered potential within customer base.
- With the help of marketing management and the automation capabilities, you can market effectively, improve productivity, and gain actionable insight into your marketing campaigns.
Additionally, the underlying Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform allows the configuration of creating unique applications to be built that leverage the core capabilities of your Customer Engagement solution, while adding organisation-specific capabilities and requirements.