Locus IT have a large based Microsoft D365 Support that offers technical support to clients across the world. We offer remote and onsite technical assistance 24/7 support a week for our larger clients and during working hours for our smaller clients.
Our Microsoft D365 Support Benefits
- 24 Hour Support
If you require a 24 hour support package then we have a 24 hour support team.
- Nationwide Coverage
Our nationwide team of Support Analysts fully support all areas of the world remotely or onsite.
As per the proposal the new business processes will be enabled and agreed within the customized platform
- Specialist Team
Our Microsoft D365 Support staff are experienced and certified in Microsoft product support
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Levels
- We offer Microsoft Dynamics 365 ongoing support Package to suit the wide variety of client need. Every package include personalized dedicated consultancy time, bi-annual reviews, administration of users, resolution of broken functionality, named user support and use of online customer portal.
- Locus IT‘s support packages can be tailored to your specific requirements and are costed based on the parameters that add to the complexity of your Microsoft D365 setup for instance the number of supported employees, number of third party add-ons and the customization level of the CRM platform implemented.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has unified Microsoft’s ERP and CRM cloud solutions into one cloud service with new purpose-built applications to help manage specific business solutions.
These Dynamics 365 purpose-built business applications include:
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation (PSA)
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for HR & Talent
Every application provides a new modern experience and actionable clear insights delivered from native embedded Power IoT, BI, and Cortana Intelligence experiences.
Dynamics 365 also offers an flexible licensing structure that will enables businesses to deliver just the functionality required for different teams and individuals across the business. And of course, being online and following the ‘365’ model, these apps and associated business intelligence and insights are available wherever your people happen to be.
The Microsoft D365 Support key benefits of this new way of deploying Dynamics and this new way of working are:
- High speed of deployment
- Unrivaled flexibility and agility
- Potential for significant cost savings
- Close integration of each and every business systems with a CDM (Common Data Model)
- Greater business insights and efficiencies
- Improved productivity, customer service and business performance
Perhaps most importantly, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 aims to free businesses from monolithic, inflexible business systems, that traditionally have taken decades to develop and deploy, and years to gain any semblance of user adoption and acceptance.