This Article is about Microsoft D365 Operations for Oil and Gas industry and its challenges.
Oil & gas (O&G) companies work in a volatile ecosystem and are susceptible to fluctuations in international rates and changes in regulatory requirements. O&G Industry managers are always on their toes to meet the ever-increasing demand of the commodity as well as managing between the resources and fluctuating regulations.
Microsoft D365 Operations Challenges
Microsoft D365 Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) is a comprehensive enterprise resource planning solution for optimizing processes and increasing profitability. It is a very flexible system with the ability to meet the specific business requirements of your company, whether you operate midstream, upstream, or downstream, or are a rental company that’ll provides good equipment to the oil & gas industry.
- Drive margin revenue growth with a centralized global financial management solution that delivers embedded analytics and robust financial intelligence in real time.
- Optimize workforce productivity
- Minimize operational costs across business geographies with financial process automation, encumbrance, budget control, budget planning, and three-way matching.
- Adjust to changing financial requirements with a guided, flexible, rules-based chart of accounts, dimensions, and global tax engine.
- Streamline asset management
Production Management in Microsoft D365 Operations
- Create an ideal manufacturing mix from lean, discrete, and process in a single, unified solution to support your processes across the supply chain.
- Improve operational procedures
- Streamline scheduling with real-time visibility into resources using a scheduling engine and unified resource model
- Optimize the flow of manufacturing material and finished goods with advanced logistics and warehouse management.
- Improve product quality by identifying new issues and resolving these issues through real-time insights and predictive intelligence.
Project Management & Accounting
- Build project estimates and quotations using embedded cost and estimate templates, bill rates, and WBS tools
- Develop detailed lists of tasks and deliverables at an infinite level of detail in a Microsoft D365 Operations Project-style Work Breakdown Structure
- Manage project budgets at any level of detail including budget change orders and budget revisions.
Supply Chain Management
- Optimize fulfillment and reduce costs by synchronizing warehouses, logistics across sites, and transportation modes.
- Enable quicker response to customer demand by automating a seamless coordination of order-to-cash processes.
- Gain visibility and control across all warehouses and sites for proactive response to issues using dynamics financial analysis.
- Seamlessly connect sales and purchasing with production, logistics, and warehouse management for a 360-degree view of your supply chain.
Human Resources Management
- Manage the entire lifecycle of your human capital to develop employee skills and reduce attrition to help drive project success.
- Employee record and Competency management
- Recruiting & applicant tracking
- Performance and Compensation management
- Payroll & benefits
Locus IT has many years of deep experience with both global and localized D365 Oil & Gas industry implementations, and is uniquely positioned to bring our knowledgeable resources and proven processes to provide the best fit for your organization. We provide services like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support, D365 F&O Training and Dynamics 365 Staffing. For more details please get in touch with us.