If you are looking for an Microsoft D365 Implementation for your business and is a CRM expert, choose Locus IT. Microsoft Dynamics 365 brings together ERP and CRM capabilities into a single service that unifies people, data and business processes.
With Dynamics 365, you can deploy a single comprehensive end-to-end solution that spans sales, marketing, finance and even more.
Microsoft D365 Implementation Key Factors
- Rapid Deployment
Phased implementations that minimize upfront costs, reduce complexity, and deliver a fast track to value.
- Fast Adoption
Intuitive processes with streamlined interface and expert training gives users a smooth on-boarding experience.
- Fixed Price
From scoping to system build we take a fixed price approach so you can maintain firm control over your project costs.
We will help you implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps to target, win and retain customers, and develop connected processes that empower everyone to work smarter.
If you want to start with Microsoft Dynamics 365 immediately and or if your project requires detailed scoping and testing, we have an approach that definitely fits your needs:
1. Scope Led Project
Starting with a detailed scoping we’ll fully define and document your exact requirements. A lead scope approach is mainly recommended if your project requires additional integration, if it involves multiple custom entities, or complex processes.
We do this by gathering detail during a involving your project stakeholders to understand:
- Which processes are critical in accomplishing your goals
- Your immediate and longer term CRM objectives
- What kind of data to be imported into Microsoft Dynamics 365
- What reporting output is needed, and which metrics you want Dynamics 365 to measure
2. Quick Start
Our Quick Start packages contains all the necessary requirements and essentials to complete your initial cloud CRM deployment in just a few days. Starting with high-level scoping we will mainly customize Dynamics 365 to fit your processes and we’ll deliver this as a fixed scope, fixed price service.
We will prioritize the work to get you started:
- From your existing database Import your contacts including Outlook and Act
- Configuring Dynamics 365 fields to track the data Fyou need to work with
- Giving user training to help everyone gain the maximum benefit from Dynamics
- Protection of your data by defining security profiles and user access permissions
- Creating entities to manage all of your added processes and relationships
3. Instant CRM
Go-live with Microsoft Dynamics 365 now and pay monthly with a low, predictable subscription. We’ll provision CRM in the cloud, apply our sales-optimized template and provide free web training and phone support so you can hit the ground running.
Designed for sales teams and start-ups, our express implementation package provides a fast track to value.
- No consultancy cost just simple, affordable monthly payments
- Hit the ground running by deploying Dynamics 365 with our ready-made sales template
- Master Dynamics by attending our free remote training sessions
- On-demand phone support from experienced CRM professionals
- Your new CRM site provisioned on a new or existing Office 365 tenant
- Make improvements by instructing our team to customize your system with our managed service