This Article is about Dynamics 365 Field Service for Telecommunication Industry and its capabilities.
The worldwide telecom sector is in a strong growth mode. D365 for Telecommunication deal with significant challenges in driving profitability in highly unstable marketplaces.
Manufacturers, service providers, and suppliers of telecommunications equipment and infrastructure need an ERP solution that enables a telecommunications business to increase profitability and simultaneously streamline business processes and truly enhance customer service.
As a project-based industry, all telecommunications companies suffer from massive amounts of waste due to inefficiencies that arise from soiled operations, systems and data.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers comprehensive multi-company, multi-currency, and multi-lingual systems that provide a fully-integrated, 360-degree view of pre- and post-sale activities with each client contact.
A Comprehensive Solution for Dynamics 365 Field Service
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service enabling digital transformation, field service organizations can now improve customer satisfaction as well as improve resource productivity.
Field Service capabilities extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide a complete Dynamics 365 Field Service management solution, including service locations, customer assets, agreements, preventative maintenance, work order management, resource management, purchase orders, product inventory, returns, scheduling and dispatch, collaboration, mobility, customer billing, and analytics. The industry can move from reactive to proactive Dynamics 365 Field Service.
Increase Operational Efficiency and Business Outcomes
- Harness the power of Internet of Things to detect and diagnose problems before customers become aware of an issue.
- Automate work order creation.
- Move from costly scheduled maintenance plans to just in time maintenance and clean, repair, or replace parts only when needed.
Set up Smart Schedules
- Powered by a schedule assistant, helps take requirements from a work order and shares a list of the most qualified resources for a particular service call.
- Manage resource assignments across multiple work orders utilizing an interactive drag-and-drop schedule board.
- Synchronize and track stock down to the truck level with real-time visibility and intelligent forecasting to increase first-time fix rates.
- Ensure on-time appointments.
- Get a 360-degree preview of customer preferences and history with personalised step-by-step instructions to track and complete the task at hand.
- Improve your field processes through mobile access to back office information for technicians to effectively update and capture all work order details.
- Improve outcomes with access to cutting edge technologies such as mixed reality headsets to offer technicians hands-free guidance.
- Engage customers proactively to maintain transparency and trust by seamlessly sharing contract, quote, and scheduling information.
- Make easy for customers to keep track of activities and self-schedule appointments with a customer portal.
- Provide your customers with real-time technician location by tracking automated voice and text appointment reminders so they know when to expect service.
- Adapt quickly
- Unify your service environment
- Transform your customer interactions with deep insights provided by AI that guide your teams to the right business outcomes.
- Predictable inventory management and service delivery with flexible service schedules that can be recurring if needed.
- Maintains the accuracy of warranties, service contracts, and installed products across customers, geographies, and locations.
- Enables Dynamics 365 Field Service teams to identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- Tracks real-time inventory levels by warehouse including the mobile truck stock.
- Timely replenishment and purchasing can be done within the system or through integration
Locus IT has a team of experienced professionals who have successfully led and implemented complex business projects worldwide. Get in touch to discuss how we can tailor the Dynamics 365 Field Service module to fit your unique business needs.