The Dynamics 365: 2020 Release Wave 1 Plan describes all new features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020. Microsoft D365 wave 1 also includes information about Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Platform governance and administration, and Common Data Model and data integration.
Dynamics 365: 2020 Release Wave 1 Plan overview
The 2020 Microsoft Dynamics 365 wave 1 brings new innovations that offer you with significant capabilities to change your business. The release contains hundreds of new features across Dynamics 365 applications including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Commerce, and Business Central, our comprehensive business management solution designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing is a marketing solution that helps businesses manage customer engagement through rich personalization and automation while leveraging their Microsoft assets.
- Dynamics 365 Sales is centered around the customer relationship. It helps organizations understand customer needs, drives more relevant and authentic engagements, and improves selling efficiencies.
- Dynamics 365 Sales Insights leverages the power of the Microsoft cloud to bring together sales information via Microsoft Dynamics 365, communications via Office 365, relationships via LinkedIn, and the power of Microsoft AI to transform selling. Sales organizations gain a 360-degree view of their customer engagements to offer agility, adapting to rapid market changes, while adhering to business strategy, accommodating specific business requirements and guidelines.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service is an end-to-end service for customer support, spanning self and assisted scenarios across multiple channels of customer engagement. It provides comprehensive and efficient case routing and management for agents, and enables authoring and consumption of knowledge management articles.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights provides an actionable view into difficult performance metrics, operational data, and emerging trends using industry-leading artificial intelligence (AI). These insights empower customer service managers to make better decisions to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiency with confidence.
4. Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 Finance drives automation and predictive analytics capabilities, cover the method for deep proactive management.
- Dynamics 365 SCM allows the employees and organizations with the ability to obtain a unified view of inventory, warehouse, manufacturing, service, and logistics with predictive analytics that turn data into insights to support better strategic decisions.
- Dynamics 365 Guides is a mixed-reality application that enables employees to learn in the flow of work by providing holographic instructions when and where they need them. Dynamics 365 Guides addresses the needs of three key personas: content authors, operators, and managers/analysts.
5. Human Resources
- Dynamics 365 Human Resources helps HR professionals get the workforce insights needed to build data-driven employee experiences across multiple areas including Organization and Personnel management, Compensation, Benefits, Leave and absence, Compliance, Payroll integration, Performance feedback, and Self-service programs.
6. Customer Data Platform
- MS Dynamics 365 Customer Insights enables every organization to unify disparate data—be it transactional, observational or behavioral sources—to gain a single view of customers and derive intelligent insights that drive key business processes.
In 2020 release wave 1, we are involving the industry accelerators as a separate section. The following industry accelerators are added in this wave:
- Nonprofit accelerator allows you to develop nonprofit solutions based on entities and attributes that nonprofits commonly leverage for constituent management, fundraising, awards, program delivery, and the impact tracking.
- Financial services accelerator allows you to quickly develop solutions based on entities and the attributes that banks commonly leverage for customer experience and other business processes. These entities include banks, branches, financial products, loans, referrals, limits, requested facilities, and more.
Locus IT‘s Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a full overview for Dynamic 365 Wave 1 2020 latest update. Which is helps you to manage many activities for your workforce whether they are full time employees and contractors. For more information, please contact us.