The D365 Project Service Automation services industry offer customized and highly knowledgeable services to their clients. Project Based Organizations have long understood of the importance of closely managing their projects to improve their project profitability and their customer satisfaction. For those in the Professional Service industry this is even more important due to the complexity of their resource management, timely billing, and estimating accurately.
Highly skilled and well-paid employees who are in high demand must be effectively utilized not only because of being in demand, but because they are often needed on several simultaneous assignments. In general, fluctuations in market demand may require that a company to go from underutilized resources to requiring additional staff literally overnight.
Why Use D365 Project Service Automation?
Microsoft D365 Project Service Automation (PSA) is an end-to-end project and resource management solution for firms delivering customer-facing, project-based services.
Build a trusted customer relationships by providing outstanding project experiences. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation helps you to build trusted customer relationship and a solid reputation for providing outstanding project experiences. D365 for Project Service Automation (PSA) also helps service team with their price, staff, plan, and execution of projects on time on budget and building an essential foundation for trusted customer and client relationships.
The capabilities of D365 Project Service Automation are listed below:
- Provides visibility into potential opportunities, projected profitability and their cost.
- Provide integrated sales dashboard with project-based opportunities to help feasibility and forecast profitability.
- Streamline sales manager experience to faster create project contracts, track labor rates and generate SOWs.
- Collaborate and engage real-time with customers on the quotes, project scope and resource requirements through customer portals.
- It Makes easy for sales manager to visualize effort, cost, and sales value with project managers to estimate and define the work using standard project templates.
- Visualize effort, cost, and sales value of the work during proposal management for credible ‘estimate to completion’ planning, and financial integrity.
- Use the robust project scheduling and management capabilities of Microsoft Project to complement the sales planning in D365 Project Service Automation.
- Enable relevant and intelligent skills-based assignments with real-time visibility to resources using a unified scheduling engine.
- Increase billable hours by accurate measurement of utilization and make intelligent decisions to get the most out of billable resources by using real-time dashboards.
- Empower service professionals and sub-contractors to update their skills profile and apply directly for relevant projects.
Team Collaboration in D365 Project Service Automation
- Provide powerful, easy-to-use, mobile-ready Office 365 productivity tools for project teams, customers and partners to update deliverables and monitor status.
- Improve agility by responding quickly to scope changes and project risks by managing critical key performance indicators to ensure profitable service delivery.
Time and Expense Management
- Tracking and simplify management of estimated and billed project time by integrating the tasks and deliverables on the calendars.
- Provide real-time financial insights to customers and enable them to collaborate on timely corrective actions.
- Streamline the submission, processing, approval and reconciliation through mobile apps, web and Office 365 for timely billing.
- Provide project managers a one-stop-shop dashboard to override, review, track overruns and approve all costs and time impacting their projects.
- Ensure the project invoices reflect the terms of the contract and approved work and expenses for customers visibility to projected v/s actual budget.
- Automate generation, distribution and approval of reconciled invoices in email and on the web with back-office financials integration.
Service Analytics in D365 Project Service Automation
- Leverage Dynamics 365 business applications and platform for a strong basis for reporting, integration, and analytics.
- Understand project performance team and resource feedback and VOC (voice of the customer) to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery model.
- Optimize solution offerings, anticipate business opportunities, and improve business performance through Interactive dashboards, robust analytics, role-base templates, and data visualization
Locus IT can help you accelerate your digital transformation and automation to meet the changing demands of today’s customers and drive the business opportunities of tomorrow. We help our clients manage cost and risk and deliver their unique value to their customers with the proven software and years of industry experience. Get in touch with us to help you automate your services.