Security Information, SIEM and Event Management, provides security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics and incident management and more. SIEM provides the foundation for streamlined security operations.
Splunk ES (Enterprise Security) is an Splunk Cyber Analytics-driven SIEM is made of five distinct frameworks that can be leveraged independently to meet a wide range of security use cases including application security, compliance, incident management, advanced threat detection, real-time monitoring and more.
Splunk Cyber Analytics-driven security solutions provide a comprehensive approach to cybersecurity, including advanced techniques like ML (machine learning) and behavioral analytics. These techniques helps security teams quickly investigate, identify, and respond to threats based on a broader security context than is possible with legacy security products.
Splunk Cyber Analytics Driven SIEM Solutions Provides
Many legacy SIEMs fails to keep the pace with the rate and sophistication of modern day threats. Splunk Event Management (SIEM) and Splunk Cyber Analytics driven Security Information goes beyond simple information and event management to tackle real-time security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics and incident management. With Splunk Cyber Analytics driven SIEM you can build a secured stronger posture and improve cross-department collaboration.
- Visibility: Enhance investigations and incident response using security and non-security data collected across your organization.
- Context: Aggregate, collect, de-duplicate, and prioritize threat intelligence from multiple sources to enhance your security investigations.
- Efficiency: Streamline security operations by conducting rapid investigations using ad-hoc searches as well as dynamic, static, and visual correlations to determine malicious activities.
- A Big Data Platform: Using a modern, big data platform enables you to scale and solve a wide range of security uses cases for SecOps, SOC and compliance.
- Flexible Deployment Options: Use on-Cloud, in the on-premises or in hybrid environments depending on your workloads and use cases.
- Gain insight from hybrid, Cloud and on-premise services
- Behavioral Analytics: Uses ML (machine learning) detected anomalies data to optimize Sec-Ops and reduce complexity, speeding up the ability to investigate and respond to attacks and threats.
Organizations are often tied to the dated Splunk Architecture of traditional SIEMs, which is typically used as a SQL database with a fixed schema. These databases can become a single point of failure and performance limitations.
- Limited Security Data Types
By limiting the type of data that is ingested there are limits in investigation, detection and response times.
- Slow Investigations
With legacy SIEMs basic actions such as raw log searches can take a significant amount of time often many days and hours to complete.
- Instability & Scalability
The larger SQL based databases get the less stable as they become. Customers often suffer from either large number of outages as spikes or a poor performance in events take servers down.
- End-of-Life or Uncertain Roadmap
As SIEM legacy vendors change ownership, R&D slows to a crawl. Without continuous innovation and investment security solutions fail to keep up with the growing threat landscape.
- Closed Ecosystem
SIEM Legacy vendors often lack the ability to integrate with other tools in the market. Customers are forced to utilize what was included in the SIEM or spend more on custom development and professional services.
- Limited to On-Premises
Legacy SIEMs are often limited to on-premises deployments. Security practitioners must be enable to utilize Cloud, on-premises as well as hybrid workloads.
- Use Case Library
Reduce risk with incident response and faster detection to existing and newly discovered threats.
Locus IT has provided a customized solutions to address the needs of Cyber Analytics using Splunk. We provide Splunk Analytics training, Splunk Analytics implementation, and Splunk Analytics support. Our support staff are dedicated, experienced, and ready to respond quickly to your needs. For more information please contact us.