Moodle eLearning Integration in Windhoek Walvis Bay Namibia offers the functionality to complement most learning and professional development programmes and courses in Moodle that can be conducted completely online or augment face-to-face learning.
Moodle can also be customized to meet your specific requirements, themed to reflect the branding of your organisation and integrated with your existing IT systems. Where an existing solution is not available, we can develop the bespoke integration between Moodle and a range of third-party and proprietary software packages.
Locus IT’s tailored Moodle platforms feature tight knit integration with vital systems including the student information systems, office software, front end CMS packages and a whole suite of others.
Moodle eLearning Integration in Windhoek Walvis Bay Namibia Features
- Wide array of built-in activity modules including the assignments, quizzes, forums, assessment tools, wikis, chats and glossaries.
- Resource modules allow you to add or build your own content using the images, multimedia and external content.
- Customisable look and feel with a simple, low-tech, user-friendly interface.
- Enable the educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, any time, anywhere.
- Built-in collaborative publishing features foster the engagement and encourage content-driven collaboration.
- With built-in media support you can easily search for and insert video and audio files in your courses.
Integration is the bringing together of Moodle with the other programs so they function together as a system. Moodle can be integrated with a variety of other programs to meet the various needs of a website.
Moodle eLearning Integration in Windhoek Walvis Bay Namibia Benefits
- User Synchronization: Relevant information, such as the user data, is pushed automatically between the two platforms. This exchange keeps information between the two platforms up to date.
- eCommerce Integration: Sell your courses online and increase your revenue.
- Auto-Enrollment: When you purchase a course online, the Moodle integration allows any learners or eLearner groups you choose to be automatically enrolled.
- Online Portal: Thanks to Moodle integration your CMS can be used as a portal for eCommerce, schools and as an intranet.
Having experience in integrating Moodle with a variety of registry, student information systems, CRM, HR and ERP systems, Locus IT provides user, course, enrollment, grade and the progress integration. For more information, please contact us.