Trade in Microsoft Dynamics NAV-2017 : This training provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to handle the purchase, sale, and return of inventory. Individuals will learn how to manage sales and purchase transactions, including prices and discounts, item charges and order promising. Requisition management will be covered, as well as returns management and customer service features.
Trade in Microsoft Dynamics NAV-2017 : 80953AE: Trade in Microsoft Dynamics NAV training is the best way to learn setting up sales and purchase analysis reports, including budgets and dimensions. This Trade in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Course has been designed in a way that the candidates gain a complete acquaintance on handling the purchase, sale, and return of inventory, managing sales and purchase transactions, including prices and discounts, item charges and order promising, etc.
After completing Trade in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Certification Training, the candidates would be able to:
- Deal with the Order Processor Role Center
- Understand what Sales Line Discounts are?
- Understand Promising Sales Order Delivery
- Define what Customer Returns are?
- Define sales and Purchase Budgets
- Develop understanding about Item Reservations and Posting Orders
- What Estimating Purchase Order Receipts and Estimate Transfer Order Receipt are?
- Understand all About Nonstock Items
- Application consultant
- Technology Consultant
- Solution Architect
Module 1: SALES ORDER MANAGEMENT
Module 2: SALES PRICES AND DISCOUNTS
Module 3: CUSTOMER SERVICE FEATURES
Module 4: PURCHASE ORDER MANAGEMENT
Module 5: REQUISITION MANAGEMENT
Module 6: ITEM CHARGES
Module 7: ORDER PROMISING
- Lesson 1: Sales Order Promising Key Concepts
- Lesson 2: Sales Order Promising Definitions and Calculations
- Lesson 3: Date Calculation Setup for Sales Orders
- Lesson 4: Promising Sales Order Delivery
- Lesson 5: Purchase Order Promising Definitions and Calculations
- Lesson 6: Date Calculation Setup for Purchase Orders
- Lesson 7: Estimating Purchase Order Receipts
- Lesson 8: Estimate a Transfer Order Receipt & Calendars
Module 8: RETURNS MANAGEMENT
Module 9: ASSEMBLY MANAGEMENT
Module 10: ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
0.00 average based on 0 ratings