Chapter 1:- Modeling and Process Design
- Lesson 1: Tasks, events, event handlers, subprocesses, and gateways.
- Lesson 2: Participants, resource patterns, global case data, process types
- Lesson 3: Integration options, determine the appropriate design and implementation for a process application.
- Lesson 4: Organizational Model Design: System actions and privileges.
- Lesson 5: Data Design: Import XSDs and WSDLs, Modeling data types and structure
- Lesson 6: User Interface Design, Business Process Rules
- Lesson 7: Case Management
Chapter 2:- Deployment and Runtime
- Lesson 1: Testing applications, processes and forms
- Lesson 2: Deployment approach and considerations
- Lesson 3: Runtime Clients, Openspace Client
- Lesson 4: Using work views, functions and roles of end user views.
- Lesson 5: Using process views, work item state, migrating process instances between versions
- Lesson 6: Event views, mapping resources to organization entities, managing dynamic organizations.