TCP-BPM4: TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 4.x Solution Developer
In this course, we will teach you about TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 4.x Solution Developer. Successful candidates will be able to develop and troubleshoot methods that translate the customer needs into a business process design (excluding any integration with a specific external system) with no assistance.
Knowledge of method design, customization of forms, use of the Organization Model, and use of the Business Object Models. Familiarity with process testing and debugging methods. Ability to deploy ways and perform the basic administration as well as configure and use the standard run-time clients. Understanding of process management, version control, and the impact of process design on the end-user view.
General: One-year of development experience in distributed computing, business process management, exposure to Message Oriented Middleware, XML, XPath, HTTP, JMS, SOAP, JDBC, and Web Services.
Six months of experience with TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM 4.x in designing, developing, managing, and monitoring process instances, business services, and worklists.
Chapter 1:- Modeling and Process Design
- Lesson 1: Tasks, events, event handlers, subprocesses, and gateways.
- Lesson 2: Participants, resource patterns, global case data, process types
- Lesson 3: Integration options, determine the appropriate design and implementation for a process application.
- Lesson 4: Organizational Model Design: System actions and privileges.
- Lesson 5: Data Design: Import XSDs and WSDLs, Modeling data types and structure
- Lesson 6: User Interface Design, Business Process Rules
- Lesson 7: Case Management
Chapter 2:- Deployment and Runtime
- Lesson 1: Testing applications, processes and forms
- Lesson 2: Deployment approach and considerations
- Lesson 3: Runtime Clients, Openspace Client
- Lesson 4: Using work views, functions and roles of end user views.
- Lesson 5: Using process views, work item state, migrating process instances between versions
- Lesson 6: Event views, mapping resources to organization entities, managing dynamic organizations.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings