SAS Visual Analytics: Exploration and Design
SAS Visual Analytics makes plotting geospatial data effortlessly. This is exciting! It is easy to use geospatial data objects for everything. Before going to that path, though, consider if you have a location-based data story. You want to use geospatial objects thoughtfully.
This session offers you a quick, convenient overview of new functionality and enhanced features of the software’s latest release. Learn about the updates in SAS Visual Analytics 7.3, adding providing you the ability to:
- Access sample tables, reports, and exploration from the home page
- Import data from a Pivotal HAWQ database.
- Print content that does not appear on the screen.
- Specify the default appearance of the SAS Visual Analytics Viewer.
Visualize and discover relevant relationships in your data. Create and share interactive reports and dashboards, and use self-service analytics to quickly assess probable outcomes for smarter, more data-driven decisions.
SAS Visual Analytics offers a leading AI and BA solution to visually discover relevant relationships in your data, create and share interactive reports and dashboards, and use self-service analytics to quickly assess probable outcomes and make smarter, data-driven decisions.
SAS Visual Analytics makes it easy to plot geospatial information, which can add a completely new element to your data visualizations and analysis. In a tabular report, multiple columns might represent the customers, competitors, and the demographic information. The tabular report might not reveal anything useful.
But if you can geocode the data and overlay it on a map, you quickly see where the better customers are, where they are in relation to competitors, and the regions that provide the most market potential based on underlying demographics. This Analytics geo-mapping capabilities are based on integration with two mapping technologies: OpenStreetMap and ESRI ArcGIS.
Module 1: Data Sources and Data Items
Module 2: SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
Module 3: SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- Lesson 1: Create and modify list tables and crosstabs report objects
- Lesson 2: Create and modify graph report objects
- Lesson 3: Create and modify controls, containers, and other objects
- Lesson 4: Work with report layouts, filters, and interactions
- Lesson 5: Add links, alerts, and comments to reports
- Lesson 6: Share and print reports
0.00 average based on 0 ratings