SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14
The SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14 credential is globally recognized for validating SAS Predictive Modeler knowledge. With the Certification credential, you stand out and prove that you have the SAS Predictive Modeler knowledge to make a difference within the organization.
During this performance-based examination, the candidates will use the SAS Enterprise Miner to perform the examination tasks. It is essential that the candidate has a firm understanding and mastery of the functionalities for predictive modeling available in SAS Enterprise Miner.
This self-paced learning is designed for individuals who want a foundation in using SAS Enterprise Miner and who can learn. The included content helps you prepare for the SAS Certified Predictive Modeler credential.
Module 1: Data Sources - 20-25%
Module 2: Building Predictive Models - 35-40%
Module 3: Predictive Model Assessment and Implementation - 25-30%
- Lesson 1: Use the correct fit statistic for different prediction types
- Lesson 2: Use decision processing to adjust for oversampling (separate sampling)
- Lesson 3: Use profit/loss information to assess model performance
- Lesson 4: Compare models with the MODEL COMPARISON node
- Lesson 5: Score data sets within Enterprise Miner
Module 4: Pattern Analysis - 10-15%
0.00 average based on 0 ratings